Explosive Reunions Part 2

Start from the beginning

All of us girls looked at each other "what the fuck?" 

She nodded "so, he has decided that during the time in Casa Amor, he's realized that he's been lying to himself and that our relationship is not perfect. He took Jourdan for a chat because he really liked her..." 

"I don't understand. Why is he taking these people?" 

"Because he decided he would go with his gut and stop thinking. He kissed her twice. He said that he'd recouple with her and then he asks me to trust in our relationship." 

Maura was stunned "oh, wow, ok." 

Amy nodded "that's the big problem within our relationship, that I don't trust him." 

"Babe, I'm sorry but you're better than that." 

Lucie nodded "I agree." 

What the absolute fuck? Like did I miss something because I never expected that Curtis could have had his head turned.

"This is an absolute fucking joke." I nodded because Maura was right before seeing tears pool in Amy's eyes making all three of us move closer and hug her.  All of a sudden we heard shouting and I turned to see Anna and Michael getting into it which made me move from the swing. 

I moved into the kitchen to fill my glass before heading to the day bed with some of the others. I noticed that Amy had headed to talk with Curtis again before seeing her walk up to the swings making both me and Anna hug her as she broke down in tears.

We all headed to bed after the drama that was tonight and the recoupling. I got into bed with Tommy as he basically latched himself onto me. He kissed me and I placed my hand on the back of his head as he pulled back "I can't stop kissing you. I literally can't." 

I smiled before whispering "don't then." His grin widened before I pulled him back down to my mouth. He immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth as they tangled together. We separated, and I snuggled up into his arms with my head under his chin as he had a death grip on me before falling asleep happy to be back in his arms. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I woke up to the blinding lights and smiled as I looked down at Lauren before wrapping my arm around her tighter. I smiled again as she woke up a little while later and turned to kiss me before heading upstairs with the other girls. 

I headed to the kitchen to make an iced coffee for Laur and smiled as it felt normal to be making it for her. She came out a little while later in a leopard print bikini and grabbed the iced coffee from me. 

Curtis pulled us both over to the swing and I sat next to Lauren before wrapping my arm around her pulling her into my side

I know it may seem like I'm being clingy and touchy but I just got her back from Casa and I don't like spending too long without touching her just to prove that she's there. 

She looked at Curtis "alright, what the hell happened?" 

"My head didn't get turned from looks or anything like that," Curtis spoke as Lauren started playing with my fingers. "I felt things missing in my relationship."

Lauren nodded "I understand that but right now you need to give her space because you have hurt her." 

We then heard a phone go off and Amber shout that she had a text. "Amber and Joanna, you are going out for catch up. Please get ready to leave the villa. #storminateacup" 

Lauren looked at me "that's going to be awkward" before getting up to go help Amber get ready for the outing with Joanna. 

That's going to be fucking awkward between those two especially after what Michael did.

Next Time: 

Hope rises between old flames 

Amy confronts Curtis