I blink a couple times, " I just wanna know what's wrong."

" It's stupid."

" It's not if it's bothering you."

I see his lip twitch to the side, I could tell he was debating. " Cato.." I say again running my hand down his arm.

" Is it your dad or what those stupid guys said about me?"

" Kinda, I don't know." He mumbles.

" Well don't worry what they say. I'll punch them."

He smiles, thoug I know there more to it. I cock my brow, " What else?"

" I've just noticed you never say ' I love you' I always do. Or kiss me first unless you want something. I think I'm just being to clingy."

I stare, he breaks eye contact looking back in his closet.

He's right. I never make the first move, or rarely do. He does, he always does.

" I'll make more of an effort, I'm sorry."

He shakes his head, " Don't be-"

" No, your right. Your..amazing. And I know I'm not as physical as what your used to-"

" Kay..." He turns fully now, " I don't need that."

" No, I need to show I care, I do care. A lot." I stand on my toes kissing him. " I love you. I do, I love you more then anything in the world, I've loved you since the train to now." I say looking up through my eyelashes.

I lean back down, " I know that probably doesn't mean a lot right now, since you mentioned it-"

He kisses me again, " It's fine."

" I'll try harder." I assure. I pull out a black shirt handing it to him " Since you can't seem to pick one out."

He smiles throwing it on, " Ready?"

I nod giving a smile.

We were on our way shortly after, I had no idea what Cato had to do.

" What are you doing in town?" I ask.

" I need to talk to my dad."

He seemed agitated mentioning it.

" About what?" I press.

He chuckles shaking his head. " I don't even want to know."

It seems like Zane has been horrible, since the death of my dad is when I realized how horrible he can actually be.

Especially to Cato.

He's bent backwards for him time and time again, just for Zane to step all over him. Time and time again.

Cato has no problem standing up to people, I just never understood why he takes it so much from his dad.

I could tell he didn't want to talk about it, it was making him visibly uncomfortable. He now was rubbing his hands lightly, his leg bouncing.

" No matter what. I'm here for you." I assure taking his hand.

He squeezes it a couple times looking at me then out the window.

" What do you plan on doing?" He asks.

" I guess check the house. Then go to the academy, maybe I should come with you?"

" Are you sure you want to go to the house alone?" He asks now looking at me with that look.

The wounded puppy look, the look that thinks I'm weak.