God to God and Another Child

Start from the beginning

Inko looked to Izuku with worry as the family explained Himiko's quirk. "Can you do anything?" She asked, and Izuku nodded. Placing his uncovered hand on her forehead, he reached into her, pulling her quirk out, combining it with an infinite stamina quirk, and placed it back into the girl. Instantly, her skin turned back to its normal complexion, and she stirred. The rest of the night was spent, and the two families got to know each other.

     It was shortly after the two families ate that Izukus Ears perked up, and he felt his name being called.

"I have to go, a pro has entered my domain," he said and disappeared into a spiraling wall of mist.

     Aizawa was grumbling. It had been a week since he met the vigilante Anubis. He had rushed back to the police station to tell Tsukauchi about what he found out. He didn't even look around when he went into his office and started detailing what he had found out. It wasn't until he heard the almost too chipper voice behind him that he realized he messed up.

"Ahh, Aizawa, it's good to see you took on this case. I had hoped you would." Turning around, Aizawa had to hold a groan in his throat as he faced his boss.

"Nezu, what do you want with him?" He asked, and the Chimera chuckled.

"I have been keeping a close eye on Mustafu for some time and was hoping to meet this…Vigilante." He explained. "As I understand, you know how to get into contact, yes?" He said, less of a statement and more of an order to the pro hero. With a heavy sigh, he nodded.

"Yeah, give me time, I have a class to deal with my students this week, I'll take you after." He stated, and Nezu perked up and clapped his hands.

"Perfect, I'll see you in a week." He said before leaving. The pro and the Detective shared a look,

'We're in trouble' the thought together, if Nezu, nicknamed the Rat God wanted to meet the Vigilante, or as some call him, the God of Mustafu, things where about to get interesting.

     The week had flown by, and Aizawa met Nezu at UA. He allowed the Chimera to climb into his capture weapon before taking off, hoping rooftop to rooftop till he made it to Mustafu. Stopping on a building, he checked to make sure it was empty. He nodded and let Nezu climb out and perch on his shoulder.

"So, how do we contact this…person?" Nezu asked, probably already knowing the answer but testing Aizwa's knowledge.

"I just have to say his name, and he shall appear." He said. He wasn't sure if that was true, but he figured he'd give it a try. Taking a deep breath, he spoke out a deep and almost whisper-like, "Anubis". After a moment, he looked around. "A shame, I guess he just used that to prevent me from arresting him," Aizawa said after a few minutes.

     "Ahh Aizawa, do not underestimate my abilities, I was just a little preocupued," a voice said, causing Aizawa to jump. Spinning around and with his capture weapon at the ready, he faced the voice to find Anubis standing there.

"Ahh, Anubis, glad to see you again." Aizawa said in his flat tone.

"As to you, but may I ask why you and that…Chimera, are doing here? " "" He asks.

     "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nezu, the principal of UA." He said, and Anubis gave a slight bow.

"Ahh Nezu, I am glad to see you are alive and healthy. I haven't seen you since the visit to Dox Labs. I believe you were C-666. If I am correct." Anubis said, and both Aizawas and Nezus eyes widened in shock.

"H-Have we met before?" Nezu asked. For the first time Nezu was at a loss, he didn't know something.

"Indeed we have, I am known as Anubis, but you may know me as…" Izuku walked over and whispered into Nezu's ear. "Nomu 01" He said, and Nezu's eyes went wide as saucers.

     Nezu's mind raced back 8 years ago, just as he had been destroying the lab he was imprisoned at. He had heard of another group, who was doing experiments. He had rushed after them to find them moving a small boy, maybe 4 or 5 years old, they said he was a… Nomu. An engineered creature with multiple quirks, so he assumed they were already dead. So when they escaped, the boy only looked at him for a second. He just looked for the group, but not the boy. "O-Oh my, you were the—" He was cut off by Anubis,

"Yes, and I hold no ill will towards you Nezu." Anubis says, and they share a soft smile.

     "Well, it's nice to meet you both again, but may I ask why you have come to me?" Anubis asks, and at that, Nezu clears his throat.

"Right, we have come to see how old you are and if you want to be a hero." Nezu asks softly. Anubis stands tall and seems to be thinking about it. "Well, I am 15, almost 16. As for being a hero, I am one to those who live here already, so I don't see a point in it." He says, and nezu nods.

"Yes, but as it stands, you can not go out due to your unique appearance. If you were to attend UA, even at your age, you could get your license and be free to go out into the world." He explains, and Anubis thinks it over.

"If I come, I have some requirements." Anubis states, "First I have a friend, his daughter is turning 16, I want her to be accepted, Second, I have a daughter and mother, and I want them to live on campus, since I assume we have Dorms." He says, and Nezu just nods. "Finally, I will not stop my current job. These people need protection. They know if they should call my name, I will appear. So I need to be excused anytime they ask." He says. Nezu looks to Aizawa to get his opinion, and Aizawa shrugs.

"If they are in my class, it will be better for me to keep an eye on them, along with I don't lecture much so he wouldn't miss much." Nezu smiled and claps his hands together.

"Alright, I think we can make a deal, but… I have one stipulation." Nezu says, and Anubis tilts an eyebrow. "We need to have at least one hour a day to talk and enjoy tea. Maybe we can be each other's crutch being labrats and all." Anubis chuckles at that.

"Alright, Nezu, I accept those terms. When do I start?" He asks, and Nezu smiles.

"Bring your family Sunday, and we'll get you situated. Monday, you start classes Anubis-kun, " Nezu says with a smile.

"Midoriya" Nezu tilts an eyebrow. "My name is Midoriya Izuku. Please take care of me." He says and bows. After a few more minutes, Anubis says he has to go pack.

"Well, this will be an interesting year," Nezu says, and Aizawa groans, wiping his face with his hand.

"I just hope he isn't going to be a problem child. Minus the three I expelled, I already have 17 of them currently." Nezu chuckles and climbs up to his shoulder. Looking out, Nezu grins, 'An interesting year indeed.'

A/N So Here we are, Izuku is going to UA. I had thought about making him change his appearance to enter as his normal looking self but changed my mind.

Yes! Nezu and Izuku met briefly. In this AU Nomu's are already known, but haven't been seen since All Might beat AFO. So When Nezu heard he was a nomu, well… their brain dead soldiers. No use rescuing a corpse.

Also Yes, Toga had a good family in this story. Her quirk drawbacks made her sick and have reduces stamina. I will probably add Dabi soon.

If you have any suggestions or comments, I read them all.