Lies

I slowly took light steps on the stairs, smiling to myself.

"YOU BRAT!"

A harsh deep voice spoke, which made me flinch. I slowly bent down and peeked from the staircase.

Two familiar figures stood, one of them grabbed the other's collar harshly.

My eyes widened, when I recognized them.

"I'm not a brat! You are!"

Jimin spoke, gritting his teeth.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN! I got to know who you are. Don't fucking try to act like this in school!" Taehyung spoke, while gripping Jimin's collar.

Wait. What? Does Taehyung knows his real identity? What's going on?

"I will!" He spat on his face.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, while glaring at Jimin furiously.

"Don't try to interfere in our business! You useless piece of shit!" His fiery eyes pierced through Jimin's calm ones.

"I WILL! I DON'T FEAR BASTARDS LIKE YOU!" He spat again, smirking.

"Then I will have to use my own ways..." he smirked evilly, as he clenched his fists.

Before he could do anything, I interrupted,

"T-Taehyung!"

Both of them turned their heads at my direction in shock.

"Y/n?" Taehyung said as he loosened the grip on his collar.

I stared at their faces, with my eyebrows raised and jaw slightly open.

"Don't fight guys..." I took slow steps towards them, heart beating unevenly.

"Y/n, look at your friend Jimin! He stepped on my shoe, and he isn't even apologizing!" Taehyung complained, while dusting his clothes, trying to change the topic.

I quickly looked over at Jimin, who fixed his glasses and gave me a knowing look.

I examined his expressions and finally acted to agree with Taehyung, not to make him suspicious or increase the matter.

"Oh. J-Jimin...apologize him..." I looked at Jimin with guilty eyes.

Taehyung lightly smirked in satisfaction.

Okay, he didn't suspect anything. Mission accomplished.

"S-Sorry T-Taehyung..." Jimin looked down.

Taehyung patted on his shoulder.

"It's okay..." he forced a smile.

Jimin nodded his head and left, leaving me and Taehyung alone.

"Lets go?" I smiled nervously, as we walked to our classes.

After a while, we stopped in our tracks, as we were going to part our ways.

"Y/n..."

I looked at him, to meet his eyes.

"I know you and Jimin are close friends...but..." He trailed off, as he gave a sad smile.

"Just to let you know, he isn't a nerd. He is dangerous..."

I widened my eyes at his words.

What the hell is going on?

"He is lying to you about his identity. He is trying to fool you with his innocent act. But in reality, he's not a good person..."

"W-What are you-"

"Listen. He might even try to tell you wrong things about me. It's because he hates me, since childhood. We were childhood friends...but then he joined some bad guys, and...you know the rest"

He sighed while looking at the floor.

What. The. Fuck.

My mind stopped. I couldn't process further. What is going on? Who are these two?

"Taehyung, I'm not getting you..." I shook my head.

He held my hand, and gazed in my eyes.

"Listen. Stay away from Jimin...He is a dangerous guy. I don't want anything happening to you. Those people who attacked you, were his men. He sent them to you..."

My eyes widened as my heart stopped for second.

Is this true? Is he telling the truth?

I nodded in response, as I was speechless.

"Okay? So, I'll leave now. Bye y/n..." He smiled.

I forced a smile, as my mind drifted to Jimin's words.

He too said all these about Taehyung.

Who is lying? Who is dangerous? What's the relation between them both? Why are they doing this? Ugh...

A flood of questions filled my mind. Shaking my head aggressively, I walked towards our dance hall.

*************************

Hey guys! Sorry for a short chapter!

I just wanna ask you guys, what do you think about Jimin and Taehyung?

Who is lying and Who is innocent?

Let me know your guesses too!

Thanks for reading this far! Borahae!

💜💜💜💜💜

**************************