Russian Roulette

*** Wake Me Up *** By: Avicii

I had awaken early because I fall asleep early I leaned my forehead against hers closing my eyes taking in a deep breath opening my eyes looking back at her unable to believe that she was mine. She is now awake herself and my face is inches from hers those beautiful eyes look into mine with wonder, love, and devotions making me smile at this goddess like a idiot. Good morning love. She says good morning handsome showing her teeth and dimples as she smiles at me with loving eyes. You know love I live for your blush, smile, and dimples. She leans forward grabbing my bottom lip biting down on it in an so sexy way then she sucks on it letting go kissing me as she begins to rub on my chest, arms, and back. Fuck this woman is amazing.

Hazel: You are the best thing that have ever happen to me Mar.

Hazel brings my face down to hers kissing me again after she voices her love. My phone rings but I don't want to answer it I am too caught up in this goddess. Who could be calling me at six in the morning anyway? I begin to rub my cock on her treasure making her moan not having on any clothes she knows that I hate things coming between us so she sleeps how I sleep now naked. I want to be inside her so fucking badly. My phone rings again I was about to look at it to see who was calling but Hazel brought my hand down to her pussy allowing me to feel how wet she is as she tells me that she needs me in a pleading moan. I begin to kiss and suck on her neck, shoulder, and breast and she flips us over catching me off guard she climbs on top of me but before she could come down on top of my very hard erect cock my phone rings again this time I answered it's because it is Jose.

Hello Jose.

Jose Jr: Hello Mar I just wanted to give you a heads up that I invited Niklaus and Isabel.

Before I could argue about it Hazel sinks down onto my throbbing cock slowly and starts to move on it she is so tight and warm making me forget I was on the phone.

Jose Jr: Marco did you hear me?

Right now I don't give a fuck I will call you back bitch. I hang up the phone putting both my hands on side of her hips sitting up while she is riding me I kiss her neck, breast, shoulders, and lips sucking on almost every part of her skin. Hazel grinds and rolls her hips on my dick bring me to my peak she tells me she love me and that she is mine as she moans. I nut inside her telling her I love her more but we don't stop I flip us over me on top of her continuing to thrust in and out of her slow at first developing a rhythm as I kiss her lips.

Hazel: Keep going harder baby.

I flip her over making her get on her knees for me she already arch her back and I begin to thrust hard in and out slapping her ass loving the way it moves while I am inside her pulling her upward while still hitting it from the back I kiss her neck and mouth that is when she says she is about to cum and I feel her walls tightening around my cock milking me she moans my name loudly as we both cum together. I was holding her up her back to my front trying to catch our breaths when my phone rings again.

Hazel: Marco if you answer that I will break it.

I look to see who it is that is calling and I see it is Dean I let it go to voicemail which he does leaves a voicemail. I lay down next to her pulling her into my chest feeling her relax into me. Are you feeling better today? She smiles up at me saying she feels okay. My damn phone goes off again and this time it is Miguel I let it go to voicemail trying to respect my wife wishes plus my phone have never rung this fucking much with any of them calling. She gets up and I tried to pull her back down into the bed but she is fast. What is wrong love?