Trusting My Heart

" I Never Loved A Man " By Aretha Franklin

I never depend on anyone but in this short period of time Marco have become my anchor keeping me together he is a pillar of strength, loyalty, and love. As I wake I lay in bed looking at every part of this man that I now call husband I should be scared I should run for the hills who marry after what a week or two weeks? Hell no one I know. It took me years to decide between powder or liquid washing soap and I still didn't make the decision King and Marcus did for me. But I will not regret this choice ever this man have awaken things in me I didn't know existed. I sit up in bed trying not to wake him I know he haven't had much sleep within the last twenty four hours. He stretched in his sleep and the covers came down to reveal his happy trail. I fight with myself to not touch him knowing I am sore from last night. The movies have one thing right men with money and power are very dominating in and outside the bedroom. Thinking back to last night our love making how controlling Marco was it was sexy as hell and the way he couldn't take his eyes off me the influence he have on my body is intoxicating I move a little and realized just how sore I am leaning over to grab my phone to get the time to see it's after noon and I have slept for ten hours past my workout time with King and my run with Tony. I know he probably already feed my boys so I slide to the edge of the bed trying really hard not to wake Marco. He mumbles we are married now Mrs. Costello there is no running away then he pulls me back into the bed kissing me neck and lips I can feel that he is hard already making me hope he just have to use the bathroom but still I asked him what is he doing. He doesn't answer me he continued to kiss and suck on my skin I tell him that he is going to leave marks on my skin and he tells me that is the plan. Marco I am still sore from last night. He brings his head back up looking in my eyes saying that he will be gentle then he enters me slowly making me moan out and that is all he needed because he begin to thrust deeper but slowly caressing every part of my body with his lips kissing and sucking every part of me while still never breaking his strokes making my body feel like it is on fire from what he is doing to me. Twenty five minutes within him ravishing my body he tells me to say it and I do given him what he needs saying I love you Marco as we both climax this time together as he continued to assault my body with kisses. We lay there looking at each other and I can tell within his eyes he is seeing me lovingly.

Marco: You do know that you are beautiful right?

I smile asking what are we doing today?

Marco: What do you want to do?

I shrug my shoulders because I really don't know I feel my phone vibrate on the bed so I pick it up to see that it is Harper and Carmela there is even a text from Jace before replying I asked are we still having his sister over later? He just nod his head yes with his eyes close now so I asked my next question which was could I invite Harper, Carmela, and Jace over?

Marco: Hazel you don't have to ask to have company this is your house now as well invite who you want.

I kiss him then reply to their text inviting them over later. I hand Marco the phone to enter the address in and he does with a smile handing me my phone back and laying back down closing his eyes. I remembered the time and how late in the day it was well at least for him who is woke by six in the morning regardless of what time he went to bed the night before. So I asked if he didn't have to work today.

Marco: No not really I am all yours love.

I smile at him saying so a shower then food. He laughed I mean a actually laugh with at smile and teeth as he picked me up putting me over his shoulder and slapping my ass hard. I yell his name and pinched his side he hit my ass again making me yell Marco please stop.