"Meeting the Costello's"

" Suit & Tie" By: Justin Timberlake Feat Jay-Z

Damn!

I can't believe that everything is really happening my father is stepping down from the thorn and crowning me King of Europe in just under six months everyone knows that nothing like this ever happens not in anyone reign the only way to get the thorn in any kingdom, country, or whatever you want to call it is by the king in reign dying and you are next in line but this is unorthodox which my father have never done anything the way the world think it should have been done just take a good look into our lives you would see no other royals before the Costello's started to engage in the mafia. I always wanted to become the boss of the Costello Mafia because I trained for it but I never wanted my title of king or prince not so soon anymore especially with my father being alive and healthy. The title of king comes with compassion, duties, responsibilities, having to care about more than just myself. It meant caring about what others wanted and care about I never wanted that because if I am being honest I don't know if I can do that part put other feelings ahead of mine. But oh well here comes the devil disguise as an angel.

My parents are Vincenzo and Gabriela Costello they had chosen to step down from royal duties over four year ago when my father came into my office once I had got my life back on track so in a way I have been making some decision already. I have just been relaying them to my father and he have been enforcing them but until my coronation they will be handling anything political and governmental giving me time to prepare a little longer and run things on the not so legal side of things. So rather I thought I was ready for this or not it is happening and I have to prepare myself for it because Emilio sure as hell isn't ready. One of the main reason I agreed to stepping up so soon was because my parents though they are both healthy they are getting older and also them having to spend more time caring for my adoptive siblings the twins Argent and Blue Costello the youngest of the Costello gang. They're eight years old now which made me think what were they thinking starting over with almost half of their children grown and on their way out the house. But to make a long story short my father's second in command at the time Julian Saltzmen was his most trusted friend outside of Carlo Gambino and Damon Corvinus and he was killed. Which one day Julian and his wife Julia were trying to protect my younger sibling from a attack that had came out of nowhere which left them both dead and their children behind which my father had already promised to love and protect the twins at their christening where Julian and Julia made my parents their children's godparents. Neither Julian or Julia had living family members alive well not that they knew of because them they selves were orphans. Julian made my father promise him with his last dying breathe that he would care for his only children as he cared for us. And since my parents brought them both home they have been stuck to me like glue they let everyone within the family know that I am both of their favorite person in the world well besides my parents of course. Speaking of my parents my mother side of the family isn't that big her parents only had three daughters total no boys and her sister only ever had two children a piece. My father's family on the other hand is really big my father have one brother that he shares both parents with, he have a half brother name Leonardo Giovanni Costello-Rossi Sr who is married with eight children of his own and they all live in Italy as well but he wants nothing to do with the thorn him or his oldest son Leonardo Costello-Rossi Jr. My father's brother that he shares both parents with is name Antonio Costello and he is a huge pain in my ass. The asshole is always giving me shit because he hates the day I was born he wasn't expecting me to come along with him being next in line for the thorn on top of that I wasn't the first born Costello male in our generation it was my cousin Callum Costello who is his son. Callum is thirty years old and he doesn't won't anything to do with the crown or the mafia he have always been more focus on his legal business that made him a millionaire and his wife Dalia Hernandez-Gambino. Dalia is the daughter of Jose Gambino Sr and Sasha Hernandez-Gambino. Dalia like her mother is feisty she has Callum by the balls if she says jump that son of bitch says how high. In all with them two neither wants anything to do with the royal side or the mafia side they both think it would only get them hurt. Of course no one can just give up their duties in the Costello family not unless you are given permission so when they came to the agreement to tell my father and uncle Antonio his father he wasn't happy at all as a matter of fact he was outrage but my father was okay with it telling him he didn't have to take part in the less legal business that we ran but it was no way he was allowing them to live outside of his title. Since I was in the room when the conversation was had of course my uncle blamed me for Callum decision saying I had to threaten him or offer him something to get him to step down because Callum had been training for this all his life. My uncle was starting to piss me off so I told him out right that even if Callum did want to rule I am still next in line being my fathers oldest heir and I have no plans in stepping down especially from the mafia side of things. I was born to lead I have became to good at this, let me stop being modest I am the best at this so I would never step down. Besides I love the money, cars, women, and power that comes with my name and title. I was better at running the mafia side of things than I was politics well only because I lacked compassion but still better at it and even though our new generation we were allowed to chose to run one or the other if we didn't won't to run both my father would never allow me to do one and not the other. And since I had to step up and take the crown my uncle had something to say because I chose both not really having a choice on the other he told me that I was a selfish, greedy, and insane boy that would fail because running both would never work. Which I just reminded him that my father did it for over two decades. But as I spoke the words with pride in my voice for my father I thought about my mother that was his backbone because she was right by his side helping him run things as well. She is a strong, loving, loyal, faithful, and kind women but let me not forget just like my father she is loved and feared by everyone she meets.