三十二

As he walked through campus he could feel the stares, he could feel the whispers around him. He adjusted his backpack's straps on his shoulders, maybe I should've skipped classes today, I already missed one of them.

"Yah! Na Yuta!"

Yuta looked around, looking for the source of the voice before his eyes finally landed on a familiar figure jogging towards. He smiled, waving to Taeyong as he approach. "Hey Taeyong! How..." as the older got closer he realized another person was following after him and he felt himself frown and feel his guard be put up.

Taeyong reached him first, "Yah! Where were you all morning? Johnny said you weren't in class."

Speak of the devil, Johnny finally joined them, having walked after Taeyong instead of running over. Yuta drew his eyes away from the eldest, turning his full attention to Taeyong as they started walking. "I overslept by a lot, sorry."

"You weren't in your apartment," Taeyong pointed out. "I stopped by your apartment to wake up but you didn't answer so I used the emergency key you gave me, and you weren't there either!" He threw an arm up to warm around the alpha's shoulders as he spoke to him with concern. Johnny walked on Taeyong's other side, a step behind.

"I had stayed the night at Sicheng's." No use in trying to lie or anything, he'd probably find out about it or something, he thinks as he doesn't bother to hide the truth from Taeyong. He already knows he's mates to Sicheng, that he's spent nights with him, finding out he stayed another night with him shouldn't be anything new.

Taeyong made an 'ah' of realization. "I should've guessed that, I would've stopped by his place to get you if I wasn't already running a bit late for class and if I even knew where his apartment is." Taeyong shook his head, as if disappointed in himself that he didn't figure it out. "You should give me his address, you know, incase you oversleep again, and like, I don't know, happen to be at his place–"

"I'll head to my class early, I'll see you guys later."

Yuta didn't look over his shoulder when Johnny spoke up, only stopping his movement as Taeyong's arm around his shoulders kept him from walking off. "Okay! I'll see you later John!" He waited for Taeyong to stop waving the older off before they continued walking to their shared class. "I see you're pissed at him... understandable." Taeyong noted, having noticed the second Yuta had spotted Johnny that they weren't quite on good terms.

"Just a bit." A lot more than 'just a bit'. He was still very pissed at Johnny, and he thinks he had a right to be pissed despite what Johnny did was done with others best interest, it still nearly ruined his life without completely doing so. "He came to my place yesterday and I just- my parents called me as well so I'm just not in the mood to speak with him."

"Oh shit, what did your parents say?" Taeyong asked worried, squeezing his shoulder.

He doesn't really feel like taking his parents at the moment honestly. "Long story short, I need to pick up more shifts to pay for everything." He kept it short.

Taeyong winced, "They really disowned you... I'm sorry about that Yu." He held the door open as they entered the building.

"That's just life I guess." Yuta shrugged, trying not to show the older how much everything really was effecting him; Taeyong has always been one to worry, and he doesn't want him to worry. "I'll get things figured out soon, don't worry." He promised as they walked down the hall, the Korean not completely relaxed, a seed of worry still prominent.

"Okay... but if you ever need help with anything, the team, Johnny, or I will always be able to help you, okay?" Taeyong offered, patting his shoulder as they approached their classroom.