十三

Sorry for the long wait guys, I had a headache if a big project and paper to do, but now that that's finished, I should be able to write more often ^^

Enjoy this chapter, and leave comments if you did ^^

   "I hope you guys read the text I sent last night, I expect you to be sitting with who you're rooming. I'll start roll call; Jaehyun and Jisung."

Yuta looked at the first seat of the travel bus, checking off the duo once he saw the two next to each other.

"Felix and Jeongin."

"Here!-"

   "It's not roll call dumbass!" Jeongin whacked the Australian who gasped dramatically, jaw dropped.

   "The audacity-"

   "-Shotaro and Yangyang."

   The Japanese boy was leaning over watching as the Chinese did... something on his phone-probably something not that appropriate if the horror in Shotaro's eyes and the older's menacing giggling was anything to go by.

   "Mark and Jungwoo."

   The younger of the two was already laying his head on the taller, on his phone scrolling through something.

"Johnny and Taeyong."

He checked off the last three boxes -the two elders plus himself- once he saw the two roommates sitting in opposite seats, unlike the rest of team. He slide into the seat next to Taeyong, who sat by the window, preferring not to be elbows by Johnny the entire bus ride.

   As the bus was on its way, he settled down in his seat, putting the clipboard and papers back in his backpack that contained other folders and papers, a first aid kit, and whatever else that the coach should've been carrying if said coach was one, driving the bus, and two, pushing some more responsibilities to him as the team captain.

   "Hey Yuta," Taeyong nudged him, leaning in, voice lowering. He leaned closer as well to hear him over the chatter of the others. "Are you sure about choosing not to be roommates with anyone? You know there's a chance that you'll be put in a room with a West player if they don't have enough rooms, right?" Taeyong worried, offering, "We can switch if you want."

   Yuta shrugged. "I'm fine with that."

   Taeyong frowned. "You know there's a big chance that Sicheng will be rooming with you if NCIT decided not to give you guys your own rooms and instead make you guys roommates?"

   Yuta's hand tightened around his phone, knuckles whitening slightly. "He won't." He said confidently, despite feeling more and more unsure whenever he was reminded of the chances. "For the past two years Kun has been the one to room by himself, I roomed with him two years ago remember? If NCIT decided not to give us our own rooms, I'll just end up with him again." He explained. "Kun's alright I guess, so I'll be fine Yong" he reassured the elder alpha.

   There's no chance that Kun wouldn't be taking the solo room, he's taken it the past two years, so why wouldn't he now?

💋

He sighed, a happy sigh, seeing a single bed in the hotel room, it was rather large bed too! Great! He took a deep breath once he set down his things, fresh air filling his lungs, and he at last, didn't feel like puking his breakfast and lunch out; motion sickness was a bitch.