^you'll know when it appears but this is the type of smile I'm imaging

   "If I get one more fucking missed call," Yuta groaned, growled, staring at his phone, dozens of missed calls and unread messages from both his father and mother, a few from his sisters, as he sipped his coffee annoyed.

   "Why don't you like, answer once?" Johnny said, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. "Just answer once, talk with them, and they'll leave you alone."

   Doyoung nodded, drinking his latte. "Yeah, just picked up once at least, at least answer your sister's." He suggested.

   Yuta just groaned. "I swear to god, if I I hear my parents voices- I might really just call it quits." He said. He could tell his rut would begin soon, as he was being extra moody lately –which all started when he woke up in the library to find Sicheng, of all people, next to him. The stress from exams, Sicheng, and then from his upcoming rut and having to work around that? He doesn't need anymore added stress and pressure from his parents. He could call his sister, but he's just as certain that their parents have told her to tell him whatever shit they want him to know were she to get through to him.

   "You just got another call Hyung." Mark oh so helpfully pointed out, pointing at his phone.

Donghyuck hit him on the back of the head as Yuta groaned louder, earning stares from other patrons of the cafe.

He might as well have moved into the local library by now, the workers at the front desk don't bother with their formal greetings, just a wave as he passes by.

He can tell he's in pre-rut, if the amount of times he's lost focus is anything to go by. He looks out the small window, the sun was starting to sink, not quite sunset, but a few streaks of pink and yellow were coming into the sky. Maybe I show just go home early today... after I finished this page first. He decides, going back to his textbook, starting at the top of the page.

   The palm of his hand held his forehead as he looked down at the textbook –the rest of things were already in his bag, ready to go for when he finishes, and he was reading over the page, halfway done, concentrated on reading, used to no one being around, that he didn't hear the light footsteps sneaking up behind him, not until a teeth but the tip of his right ear, making him jump. "What the fuck!?" He gasped, hand coming up to his ear in shock. He turned his head, and wasn't surprised to see him here, again.

   "Missed me?" Sicheng chuckled, more than satisfied at seeing the other jump. He grabbed his wrist, moving his hand from his ear, and leaned down, and licked the side of his neck, making the other alpha gasp softly.

   "O-Oh fuck off." He growled at the Chinese. He can't be doing this right now! His rut could go off at any moment- he could feel himself getting hard in his jeans, damn it. —he'd actually love to fuck right now, but he really needs to study before his ruts comes in—

He went to push the Chinese away, but the younger leaned back in, but instead of going for his neck, he smashed his lips on his, a hand on his chin lifting his up to meet him who stood beside him. He gasped into the kiss, the other taking advantage of his surprise and slipped his tongue through his lips successfully. He was quick to reciprocate the kiss, kissing back with just as much force.

His books were instantly forgotten the moment Sicheng stood over him and let their lips touch. He's been feeling on edge for a while today, but now his body felt a series of shock, each leaving a warm that was spreading through his limbs, and more specifically starting to spread to his pelvis area. He couldn't remember what his last rut felt like, had it always started like this? So... warm, so tingly? Why had he even started on suppressants? when it felt this good?