十五

This is 3.5k words,

   Sweaty and tired from a full day of practice in field he hasn't played in a year, he just wanted to shower, and go to sleep peacefully without any problems. That's all he asks for.

   And of course his prayers aren't answered.

   Right when he walked into the room -the hotel room- he spots Sicheng hovering over the desk looking down at a clipboard, not than big a deal typically, but, he was shirtless wearing only shorts on with a towel hanging around his neck. He sighs, that means the Chinese just got out the shower, I hope the mirror isn't fogged up and he didn't use all the shampoo and soap —he hopes this as both of them were dumb enough to forget their hair care stuff and soap, and now they were sharing the hotel provided toiletries which said hotel refused to provide them with "more than necessary" which happens to be much less then needed.

   He drops his duffel bag on the ground, not caring if the other noticed his presence or not as he tossed his phone and clipboard onto the bed and toes off his shoes. He passes by the Chinese without a glance towards him as he walks into the bathroom and closed the door, stripping from his clothes feeling dead on his feet as he stepped under the shower head.

He sighed, the warm water hitting him soothingly and his muscles began to relax the longer he spent under the warm water. But as all things do, they come to an end, and it was time for him to leave the shower. Turning off the water, he reached towards where his towel would normally drape on the rail next to the curtains rings , but found the spot empty, the shower curtains pulled all the way to the wall. Shrugging he opened the curtain, hoping the towel would be hooked on where the hand towel laid, or hooked on the back of the door; but nothing. Looking around the bathroom, he found there to be not a single towel in the room, nor any clean clothes off his. He groaned, remembering his towel was in his suitcase as well as his clothes, and realized he'll have to walk out to grab his things. Or maybe he could ask Sicheng to bring his towel to him...?

   It's worth a shot asking. He opened the door a crack, only part of his face peaking out, "Hey Sicheng!" The other, who laid on the bed on his phone hummed. "Can you pass me my towel? It's in my suitcase."

   The Chinese looked up, and Yuta could already tell he wasn't going to like his answer. "Your towel? Hm... I think you can get it just fine without my help." He said from atop the bed, putting down his phone, hands behind his head and legs cross, ready to watch him having to walk around naked.

   He groaned, closing the door and leaned on the counter, looking at himself through the fogged mirror. Something caught his eye. Leaning closer, clearing the moisture from the mirror, he observed the flesh on his neck. The marking looked... much better than it's ever been. It stopped bleeding, and looked less irritated —it still looked bad, but it was looking like it was starting to heal, some bits scabbing over. The pain has also reduced quite a bit, no longer unbearable and more... uncomfortable. I wonder if Sicheng's feels the same?

   Shaking his head, he took a deep breath and opened the door and walked straight to his suitcase and bent down to search for his towel he knows he shoved in there that morning. He tried his best to ignore Sicheng's cat calling and lewd comments, such as-

   "Nice ass, can't wait to fuck that tight hole of yours!"

   He refused to acknowledge how he cheeks -facial cheeks- felt heated and instead growled back, "Shut it or I'm going to shove your dick so far your own ass, you'll be giving yourself a blowjob!"

   "Feisty~ I like it."

   Eyes tiny balls of fire, he ignores the other as he quickly dried himself and dressed himself for bed, completely given up on his plan of getting his towel and clothes, and hiding back in the bathroom to dry and change, not like he hasn't seen me naked before. Sighing, he laid down in the bed next to the other on his stomach, turning his head away from him with a soft groan and closed his eyes, ignoring Sicheng completely. Exhaustion seemed to finally sink in his bone heavier than ever before and he found himself asleep before he could even count to three.