Business, business, business.

Sigh.

Why did he chose this major? It's so boring, and like... not, him.

Oh wait; it's because his parents pressured him to major in business so that he could take over the company. He asked once why his elder sister couldn't take over the company since she's, you know, older?

Apparently, it should've been obvious to him why, as his father snapped that Momoka was an omega and can't run his company, that she can be a fashion designer if she wants, like her dream was, because she's an omega. But he, an alpha, is their heir to their company -apparently she can run her own fashion business but can't inherit and run their family business? His mother had told him he should be grateful that they even let him join the soccer team.

His mouth grew bitter thinking back to that conversation, it still bothered him despite it being years since it had been spoken.

If he could chose... he'd chose to major in dance, like Taeyong and Shotaro. Or music production like Johnny.

   Shit, he'd take anything other than business if he had the chance, he'll even follow Doyoung and be a fricking nurse, with all the years and residences– at this point, anything other than what his parents want seems better.

   He groaned as he face planted into the middle of his textbook, the glow of his laptop leaking into his vision from the crease of the textbook. He wanted to let out another groan, maybe a scream or two, but held back, he was in a library after all, he'd rather not be kicked out in the few days he has left to study before mother natures decides to be an ass and bless him with a rut.

   With a crack in his spine he sat up, and looked around. He was at a table in a more secluded part of the library, hidden behind the books on Greek and Norse mythology –which apparently no one wanders around. He sat at a table meant for six, yet he was alone in his corner, study material spread out at the empty table.

   He looked at his laptop screen, looking at the time in the corner. Fuck, its past closing time— wait fuck it's last closing time- in a panic he gathered by his things as quickly as possible, stuffing them in his backpack in an organized mess. Swinging his bag into his shoulder, he walked out of the secluded area, which he realized he had been too tired to notice that the entire library's lights were shut off, save for the two bright standing lamps in his little corner that had illuminated the whole space that he hadn't notice the ceilings lights shut off.

   Using his phones flashlight to light his pathway, he jogged down the between the shelves of books, passing the free to use computers that were all shut off. He came up to the check out slash front desk of the library, he's glad he remembers the route from his hidden corner to the front desk by heart -by how often he finds himself having to study, he's spent a good portion of his college life so far in the library.

   He quickly found the front desk as deserted as the rest of the place, it was starting to seem creepy in the library in the dark, all alone. Turning to face away from the front desk, moonlight shone onto the carpet through the glass double doors. He quickly walks forward, and pulled on the hands. Nothing happened. He pulled again; and again, it didn't budge.

   "Oh snap, I really am locked in here..." he whispered –despite not needing to whisper as he is quite alone in this big, dark library. Licking his lips in thought, he didn't move for a minute before turning around to go back to his little quiet corner, moving much quicker than before —why? Well... he's just paranoid that there's something in the dark.