二十六

"You fucking cheater!"

   Yuta's face paled. "What... Sooyoung–" he started, his eyes wide. The chatter around them had quickly come to a halt the second she yelled. She raised her hand and pulled it back to slap him again in her rage, and he flinched, closing his eyes and raising his hands to block her, but a hit never came.

   "Don't you dare hit him."

A deep, threatening voice growled. He opened his eyes to be faced with someone's back, one he quickly recognized to be Sicheng standing in front of him. He glanced over his left shoulder to find him gripping the girl's raised hand.

"You!" She screeched. "You fucking dickhead!" Her body shook, her omega wanting to coward away from the alpha's threatening scent, but she didn't want to, filled with rage that overpowered her inner nature. "You two are both fucking cheaters! You're disgusting! You used me and Haseul as covers just so you could fuck each other!"

Yuta could see out of the corners of his eyes the soccer team members turn to each other and whisper. He looked away from them, not wanting to hear what they were saying.

"And how would you know that? You're just spewing lies." Sicheng snarled, finally letting her wrist go to walk forward, making her take steps back, away from the Japanese alpha. The Chinese's eyes were shaking red with anger, his inner alpha choosing this time to be the time to recognize the other alpha as his mate and to defend him —though, his instincts merely was helping him, he was going to defend the other even if his inner wolf didn't care.

"Your marks! You're fucking mated!" She yelled. Her teeth were grinding, fists clenched by her side, knuckles white, no fear in her eyes as she stared daggers at the two alphas. "How else would you two be mated if you weren't fucking behind our backs!"

Around them, the members who weren't at the hospital looked at each other shocked, and unsure what to do. Do they intercept? One member looked away.

Hearing her words, Yuta finally was able to move from where he was frozen, stepping a bit to the side to look at Sooyoung, "How- How do you know that?" He asked, taking a deep breath. How could she know? No one knows except Taeyong, Kun, Ten, and—

   "Your friend Johnny told us. I guess not all alphas are dickheads." She sneered.

   Everyone turned to the alpha, Yuta and Sicheng's heads snapping to the alpha, one in hurt and betrayal and the other in anger. The Korean licked his lips nervously and tried to defend himself. "They deserved to know they were being cheated on!"

   "And that was for us to figure out be ourselves," Sicheng growled, "You had no business in telling them."

   "I had every right to." Johnny said, narrowing his eyes. "What you're doing to those two omegas is disgusting, using them and cheating on them."

"I- I was going to break up with her when we got back from the tournament..." Yuta said quickly. He was shaking, feeling the eyes on him, but he only looked at Johnny, not wanting to see the other's disappointment and disgust.

Sicheng snarled. "We we're going to handle it privately, you no right to be meddling in our business—"

Johnny interrupted, "I do when it's harming other people! Its harming yourselves! And it's fucking disgusting, and I'm not talking about just the cheating." He yelled at them. "Do you two realize how fucked up it is to be literally fighting, beating each other up, and insulting each other one moment and then fucking the next? It's so fucking toxic. I don't give a flying shit about you Sicheng, but I care about Yuta; and watching him get hurt because you two are too afraid to fucking get your shit together, I had to tell her!"

"I was going to tell her!" Yuta yelled at Johnny, voice shaking slightly. "I was going to tell her in private, not in front of- Not in front of everyone!"

   Johnny scoffed, "Don't tell me you really are caring about your reputation right now." He rolled his eyes.

   "No! I don't give a shit about my reputation right now!" He cried out. "I care if it gets back to my– our fucking parents! You guys know how they are!"

   "Yuta... why would we tell any of your parents? We- it's is wrong what you guys did, but why would you think we'd tell them–" Jaehyun started, but Sicheng can't him off.

"We also didn't think anyone would tell Sooyoung before we did." Sicheng pointed out.

"How would we know none of you guys would tell them?" Yuta asked, looking around at everyone.

   A scoff sounded from behind him. "You won't have to worry about them telling your parents."

Sicheng and Yuta turned to Sooyoung who carried a smug look on her face. "Me and Haseul are going to tell them ourselves."

"You wouldn't." Sicheng glowered.

"Try and stop me." She turned around and started walking away, as if she won, and in away, she did. They can't stop her.

Yuta fell to his knees, staring after the omega in disbelief, emotions running wild in his mind, heart racing. Besides him Sicheng was frozen, fists clenched. He hears footsteps behind him. "Yuta, I'm sorry, but I had to tell her, cheating on her was wrong she deserves to kn—"

"You don't think I know that?!" Yuta abruptly yelled, turning to look at the Korean. "You think I don't know that cheating was a shit thing to do?! I fucking know! I know what I did is fucked up, I know I fucked up, I know I'm a terrible piece of shit. I fucking know!"

"Yuta, you're not a piece of shit," Taeyong came up to them. "You guys were doing it for so long that... I guess you couldn't get out... you shouldn't have cheated—"

"We wouldn't have cheated if we weren't raised to live in fear of our parents." Sicheng said, surprisingly stable with he furious he seemed. "We wouldn't have been keeping each other at arms length and dating omegas if we weren't taught that anything other than an alpha and a omega together was a fucking disgrace, all of this shit wouldn't have happened." He stood there for a moment, breathing, before he took off the hoodie he was wearing, and handing it to Yuta who took it with confusion before announcing, "I'm going to be back later." And starting walked down the parking lot, walking away with a purpose clear in his posture.

   "Hey, Sicheng?" Yuta called after him, confusion. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked, hoodie in his hands.

   "Home." The Chinese shouted back without looking back. "I'll be gone for a few days, make sure to write me some notes for classes."

   The groups stared after the Chinese before turning towards each other, not knowing what to do. Johnny stepped up, putting his hands in his pockets as he walks to Yuta, "Hey Yuta, look, I'm sorry but—"

   "Save it." Yuta snapped. He walked back to his luggage, "I'm going back to my apartment." Picking up the handles, he put on his backpack and dragged his luggage behind him, knuckles white around the plastic, and walked away from the group and the buses. It wasn't until he was in his car and he looked around to make sure no one had followed him, that he his hand came down on the dashboard and he slide down in his seat, tears starting to sprinkle from his eyes. "What the fuck is she going to tell them?" He whispered through wet hiccups, fingers digging into his hair, imaging the reaction of his parents, they're already pissed that's he's merely fucked another alpha, what would they think knowing it was Sicheng?

_________
Thoughts?

Surprise chapter~ it's only been like a week since the last one; I was really motivated to write this tea filled chapter lol

This chapter spicy, especially since it's confronting the whole cheating topic —btw I myself do not condone cheating, so take anything that's positive about cheating in this story like a grain of salt

Hope you guys enjoyed and see you next chapter~

-💚🌱