Era 4

Era 4, the previous era, first began on 2018 when Era 3 ended. In Era 4 the ghouls were given a completely new outfit and their masks were upgraded from the Era 3 versions. This era is also when we got the majority of the ghouls we know now. I can't really describe their outfit, as there are multiple complex components of it. When they have their jacket on it gives them a sleek and formal look, and on the inner shirt of those jackets you'll see grucifixes embroidered all over. Without the jackets on, they wear a black dress shirt(?) with suspenders and ties. In this era their masks (which are in my opinion the best) are reminiscent of the masks used in Meliora, just with some differences and mouths cut out to accommodate for backup singers. All ghouls in this Era had their mouths uncovered. 

Ghouls in this era:

Fire: Dewdrop/Sodomizer - Lead Guitarist - (Per 'Sodo' Eriksson)

Quintessence: Aether/Ether - Rhythm Guitarist - (Chris Catalyst)

Water: Rain - Bassist - (Cosmo Sylvan)

Air: Cumulus - Keyboardist, keytar and backing vocals - (Mad Gallica)

Earth: Mountain - Drummer - (Hayden Scott)

Multi 1: Swiss/Shadow/Swiss Army Ghoul - Guitarist, tambourine, backing vocals and saxophonist (plays the saxophone solo in Miasma as Papa Nihil) - (Justin 'Jutty' Taylor)

Multi 2: Cirrus - Keyboardist, tambourine, backing vocals and keytar - (Laura Scarborough) **A small note, some sources were telling me that Cirrus is an Air Ghoulette not a Multi, but technically it would make more sense for her to be a multi. Of course, correct me if I'm wrong ^^**

I'll have to refrain from putting pictures explaining and differentiating each ghoul because apparently there's a limit for images, and I'm so sorry for that it's actually really pissing me off. BUT.  It's quite easy to differentiate the ghouls (especially the ghoulettes). In the individual chapters for Era 4 I'll try and go into depth (with limited pictures) to help you, but I can't promise it'll work for the SUCK ASS IMAGE LIMIT WATTPADDDDD WATTPAD WHYYYYYYY