Era 5

Era 5, our current era, first began on March 3rd 2020 when Era 4 ended. I don't think Era 5 has ended, but if it has, let me know! In Era 5, the ghouls were given new outfits and masks. Their apparel in this era was changed to victorian-era style jackets, and their masks are now reminiscent of steampunk helmets with large goggles (that you can sometimes actually see the Ghouls' eyes under them) and a mouth opening to accommodate for the backup singers. Take note that some ghouls have mouth coverings (most fans just say 'muzzles'). 

^ Aether

^ Aether

Ghouls in this era:

Fire: Dewdrop/Sodomizer - Lead Guitarist - (Per 'Sodo' Eriksson) 

Quintessence: Aether/Ether - Rhythm Guitarist - (Chris Catalyst)

Water: Rain - Bassist - (Cosmo Sylvan)

Air: Cumulus - Keyboardist, keytar and backing vocals - (Mad Gallica) 

Earth: Mountain - Drummer - (Hayden Scott)

Multi 1: Swiss/Shadow/Swiss Army Ghoul - Guitarist, tambourine, backing vocals and saxophonist (plays the saxophone solo in Miasma as Papa Nihil) - (Justin 'Jutty' Taylor)

Multi 2: Cirrus - Keyboardist, tambourine, backing vocals and keytar - (Laura Scarborough) **A small note, some sources were telling me that Cirrus is an Air Ghoulette not a Multi, but technically it would make more sense for her to be a multi. Of course, correct me if I'm wrong ^^**

Multi 3: Sunshine/Stratus/Victory/Infinity - Tambourine, backing vocals and keyboardist - (Sophie Amelkin)

Now some pictures of the Era 5 Ghouls (with explanations on who they are and how I recognized them)!!

Left is Cumulus. Cumulus is quite recognizable because of her short stature, as she is the shortest out of all the Ghouls and Ghoulettes. Middle is Aether, known by his wide shoulders and by the fact that he doesn't have a mouth covering. Right is Cirrus. Cirrus was kind of harder to recognize as I often get her and Sunshine mixed up, but quickly referring to the special mark on her mask I found it was actually Cirrus and not Sunshine. (I'll talk more about special marks on the helmets in the Ghoul's separate chapters)