Swiss (Era 5)

SWISSSSSSSSSS OMGGG SWISSS SWISS IS MINE I SWEAR TO SATAN SWISS IS MINEE OKAY??? HE'S MINE AND I WILL LOVE HIM AND EVERYTHING HE DOES FOR ETERNITYYYYYY EVEN IF HE KILLS OFF POOR COPIA WHO I AM ATTACHED TO TOO I WILL STILL LOVE MY DANCEY BOY SWISSSS

Clears throat.

As you can probably tell I am really excited to write this chapter because Swiss is my favorite and I'm so attached to him I've fallen in love with him- as you probably know. I promise I'll provide the best information for Swiss, but I can't promise that I won't fangirl and end up screaming. 

Basic info

Swiss has been in Ghost for about 5 years if I remember correctly. He joined in Era 4, and has stayed since. The whole time Swiss has been in Ghost, he's been a Multighoul, and in fact Swiss was the band's first ever Multighoul. I believe Swiss is the second tallest ghoul, being just a little bit taller than Aether and shorter than Mountain. 

- Mostly stays on his stage of shame (yep, thats what we call it) in the back left (crowd view)

- Resident dancer of the ghouls. He does cute dances, he does weird dances, he does suggestive dances, he makes Papa go down just like Holy Mary with his shimmies..

- Has the famous vape

- Does backing vocals. OMLLL HAVE YOU HEARD THIS MANS VOICE?? AAAAAAA I WAS SILENTLY SCREAMING IN MY ROOM WHEN I HEARD A SPECIAL CLIP OF HIMMMMMM EEEEEEEE. Also plays many instruments

- Muscles. That's all I need to say. Muscles. 

- Has a darker skin tone than Rain and Dew, although I find it to be more prominent and more noticeable in Era 4.

- Smiley boi. Always smiling, in most pictures online he is just shamelessly smiling. As he should, his smile is immaculate. Have you seen that clip of Swiss smiling insanely fast? It takes like a millisecond for his smile to be full wtf-

- Cute heart tattoo on his left wrist, mostly don't see it

- Sleeves are almost always rolled up 

- Soft, wholesome and cute with all the ghouls and ghoulettes

- In my opinion, does the best stomps during Year Zero

Swiss was the first multighoul of the band, and he joined in Era 4. 

Instrument

Because Swiss is a multighoul, he plays a multitude of instruments. He plays a black electric guitar that is round, and he also sometimes plays an acoustic. Also plays the tambourine and some sort of rattle supposedly? Of course, he does backing vocals so he has a microphone. If you didn't know, Swiss also plays the saxophone solo in Miasma as Papa Nihil. Although, he's not actually playing, it's just a track being played.