You stand up quickly getting changed into some semi old clothes you didn't mind get somewhat dirty. "Do you want a lift?" JJ asks as you walk into the living room. "I'm going to Pope's, so it's on the way." He says grabbing his keys.

"Yeah, please." You say grabbing your things and following JJ out the front door. JJ drives towards the Wreck, stopping close to the car park.

"Thank you—" You say pecking his lips, as the two of you lean against his bike, he snakes his hand round your waist and down to your ass, pulling you closer to him.

He reconnects your lips more passionately, his hand holding your face. "Oi, Maybank, she's already late enough thanks to you." Kie chuckles, making you pull away from JJ and turn to see her standing at the back door entrance. JJ holds his hands up, "My bad." He hums out

You laugh, kissing JJ on the cheek, "See ya later." You smile at him, he nods, "Kie." He waves as a greet, she just nods.

"I'll pick you up later," JJ smiles before giving you a wave as he drives off towards Pope's house.

"Hey." You greet Kie as you walk towards where she still stood at the back door. She smiles,"Thanks for agreeing to this." she says hugging you quickly,

"Of course— need the extra cash and i get to earn it with my best friend." You say shrugging as you follow her into the restaurant.

You walk in seeing Mike, Kie's dad, behind the counter. He greets you with a small smile, "Thank you Y/n, appreciate the help.." he says awkwardly, you give him a smile, "It's fine, no hard feelings." You say trying to pass the awkwardness.

"So what is it that you'd like me to help with?" You change the tone as soon as, he nods, "Could you clean the tables and serve dishes?" He asks, "No drinks though." He laughs, bringing up how you threw a drink at a costumer after they made a muffled insult about you and how you were a pogue.

"Fair enough." You laugh, Kie gives you a smile before handing you the clean supplies. "So just any unoccupied tables, give a clean and take back the dishes." He says, you nod, getting to work.

The day was spent cleaning tables, some in between breaks where you just learn against the counter talking to Kie. Your break was with Kie, so the two of you sat at a table in the corner having lunch.

"I bet i can throw this fry into your mouth from here." Kie says holding up one of her fries, you nod, backing up. Kie throws it and after a few attempts you manage to catch it in your mouth. The two of you cheer, Mike looking over your way, "Back to work you two." He shouts over with a small laugh. The two of you nod heading back to work.

After your shift you thank Mike, and say goodbye to Kie as they stay to close up. You walk out the back door, and spot JJ waiting on his bike.

"Hey." You smile tiredly, he looks up from his phone, smiling as his gaze meets you. "Hey, baby." He greets, standing up from his bike.

You wrap your arms around his neck, kissing his lips softly, "Missed you." He says pulling back, you hum in agreement, hugging him quickly, "I'm tired." You grumble against his shoulder. He chuckles, "Best get home then princess." He says, you nod.

—————

During class, you watch as Pope gets pulled out. You share a confused look with JJ and Kie as the three of you speculate about what it was about.