Toby x Brian/hoodie (requested)

Requested by: @creepypasta5557242

Toby's point of view

I felt my breathing become heavier as he violated grabbed onto my hair pushing me closer to his boxers, I groaned at this, He was about 7-9 inches.

"suck, or else I'll cut your damn head off Rogers, and don't try to bite, understood tic whore?" Brian panted out aggressively. I looked up at him before slowly kissing his cock still looking at him, my eyes half lidded. than I pulled away smirking, I loved teasing him, especially when he was this desperate to cum.

He started taking off his boxers making it spring up into my face, I grabbed a hold off it and slowly stuck it into my mouth carefully, sweet Precum fell into my mouth right away making me lick the tip first, he smirked revealing his teeth, he only had his mask on over his eyes so this was clear to me.

I felt my own pants starting to tighten as I took more of him into my mouth, I sucked it, hard, lightly and at times simply rubbed him against my tongue or teeth.

He moaned in pleasure constantly, I pulled it out and in again slowly letting the guy fuck my mouth. He continued the same pace himself making me continue to suck and drool over him.

He was huge in my small mouth..

Feeling it in my stick to all the sides of my mouth made me feel like such a slut and I loved it.. my hands wondered down his legs til before going up again before going to his ass pulling him further down my throat making me gag. He moaned loudly, his cock was so good.

Spit escaped my mouth as I continued to deep throat him, his hands grabbing onto my hair as he whimpered in pleasure.

Finally he started taking it out of my mouth, I looked at him confused, now his cock was dripping with my saliva as he panted loudly.

"Damn!~ turn around and take off your pants, I need to cum!" He said out, I stood up and dragged my pants and boxers down, he quickly wrapped his arms around my chest and stomach as he thrusted himself inside me.

I felt it enter me but didn't feel any pain, he started thrusting fast and finally I felt my breathing get heavier and moans of pleasure quickly escaping my mouth. The way he was moving in me made me jerk my hips as well so he put his hand down and made me thrust myself into his hand. I whimpered loudly as he moaned.

"TOBY~"

"Shit..~"

"Gaah!"

"You're so DAMN!~ YOUR DICK IS SO GOOD~~!"

"Briaaah~"

"AAH~~"

"COMING!~~"

I felt a hot liquid enter me as he moaned out, not even a minute later I came onto his hand, he took it up and made me lick myself off of his hand.
I did so and sucked into his fingers.
After he was clean enough he threw me onto the bed sticking my ass up into the air. I moaned as I felt his wet tongue enter my entrance and started licking himself out of me.

I grabbed a hold of the bedsheets as he did this nearly letting out a scream in pleasure.

He purposely pushed it far into me close to my prostate, "we taste.. so good mixed together~" he smirked, finally he pulled me over and laid my head into his chest dragging the blanket over us, slowly kissing me.

~~

I groaned as I woke up, I looked around the room slowly not seeing any signs of anyone here, guess it was just a wet dream? a GOOD wet dream.

I yawned as Brian stormed in without knowing, "hey Toby, Erm we have to talk" he said getting close to my bed. I felt myself blush as I remembered the dream, his moaning, the screams of pleasure..
I was still hard because of it.

"What?" I asked, "well, Tim's out so I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna come on a mission with me later?" He asked, I nodded. "Sure? When?" I asked, "Probably like in an hour so, it's not that important"
"Right" I replied sitting more up, that's when I noticed I really was naked.

I felt myself blush as he chuckled walking up to my bed, "you feeling alright?" He asked worried, I just nodded.

"Yeah.. everything's fine don't worry" I pushed it aside, finally he left my room, keeping his eyes glued at me as he closed the door.

I laid back down again, my hand going down to my stomach, slowly making its way to the tip.

"Toby~~"

"Damn! Tight!"

I groaned out as I started jerking myself off.

~~

After I was done I got ready for the mission and soon enough we went to the location and killed the few people there.. completing it pretty fast.
Can't lie here, I can't see Brian the same way anymore. Whenever I see him I can't stop imagining him naked, fucking me, I can't stop thinking about his cock and how good it was..

"Toby? Everything ok?" He asked worried again, I snapped out of thoughts and looked at him again. "Yeah everything's fine, for the millionth time, you asked me that like 2 minutes ago" I said annoyed. He let out a long annoyed sigh, "what's up? I can tell something's going on with you today, is it about what happened yesterday? Cause if so, sorry"

I froze

"Wait, so it wasn't just a dream!?" I asked imminently in shook, he stopped and though I didn't see his face, I could tell he was smirking.
"No, and trust me, you were so good~"

I felt myself blush lightly, "you weren't bad yourself, you in in doing it later tonight?" I requested, he stopped and looked at me. "Why wait?~" he asked as he pinned me against the wall behind me. I smirked as he pushed his lips in mine.