Jane x Clockwork

(Clockworks point of view)

I looked up at my best friend Jane, she sat beside me in our shared room and my bed, she was in  her phone writing something to her soon to be gf Mary, her white skin looked to glow in our somewhat dark room and I couldn't help but look down at how big her boobs were, she looked at me with her black eyes as I looked away quickly. I felt my face heat up as well as the room as I felt my legs quickly rub together each other, "everything ok Nat?" She asked, I nodded. "Yeah.. I.. I'm just really hot.." my eyes widened at what I said.. "not like that I mean.. haha I feel the room is hot- no! Not like that" I laughed awkwardly. Chuckles escaped her mouth as I felt more embarrassed. "Don't worry clock, I get it" she said as she moved closer to grabbing my chin making me look into her eyes. Her other hand want down to my hips than inner tight, I looked down before looking back at her face slowly kissing her black lips, she tasted sweet. My hands slowly made their way to her back dragging her closer to me, she gasped as her boobs pressed against mine. I pulled away from her for a second, "want to go further?" I asked, she nodded "yes, I just want to get these clothes off fast~" she said in a sexy tone, I smirked. I took off my jacket as well as my belt, before she pressed her lips on mine again and I stopped and slowly started removing her long black dress as she she started with my t-shirt.

Soon enough both were off leaving Jane in only her underwear and me in my bra and pants. She was now sucking onto my sweet spot on my neck leaving countless of Hickys all around, I gasped as my hands went over to cup her tits as well as take down the straps holding them up.

She moaned sweetly against my neck as I felt my underwear getting more wet, she moved away her hand to my back unhinging my bra. Before it could fall down fully I grabbed it keeping it over my boobs. I blushed knowing hers were so much bigger than mine.. she pushed me down in the bed, "that bra won't do sexy~" she said out of breath. Finally I met her remove it and I could see a smirk form on her pale face as she put one of my boobs in her mouth starting to suck on my nipple.

"Gaah~"

"Jane~"

I could feel spit go up and down to my nipple and back in her mouth, I grabbed the back of her head pushing her into them more as I stuck my tongue out to breathe properly. She started doing the same with my other for awhile. My hips started moving as she did this.

When she finished with my tits she started removing my pants while grabbing some strange box from not far away. She took off my panties as well before showing me a vibrator, I smirked as she slowly stuck it into me. I moaned as she turned it on. She went down to my neck and started sucking onto it again while placing her pussy at the vibrator thrusting it in and out of us both. She left several bite marks from my mouth to my nipples. I moaned in pleasure at all this going on. She kept panting and whimpering against my skin.

Finally I had an orgasm and she took it out replacing it with her fingers, rubbing them inside me before pulling them out tasting it, "delicious~" she said as I gently pushed her down to the bed making me ontop and kissing her roughly. She came not long after.

We just continued to make out for a moment letting our hands do the job, the constant panting and loud moans and sometimes even screams made this feel so good.

Finally we pulled away and just held each other, not talking but just looking at each other..