Nina x Jeff (requested)

Requested by: @arelllanos_
(Sorry I ended up having a writer block and had no motivation to get this and more chapters done :,)

Nina's point of view:

I smirked as I heard the door behind me opening as I was putting on my lingerie straps, my hand made it's way to my butt acting like I was hiding everything when in reality I wanted him to see, I needed him to feel saduced by my body. I needed him badly to show me his other side.

"Ghm! LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR NEXT TIME WILL YOU!" He screamed as his face turned a deep shade of red, I turned around to face him.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this.. I'm just getting ready for some alone time" I started shyly holding onto the tip of my hair pushing my boobs up to look even bigger than they were. "Do you mind lending me the vibrator on the desk beside you before you leave?"

He looked at the floor almost disgusted by my request, "do it yourself" he crossed his arms and started pulling the door handle.

"Please! It's right there, I need something in me now! Oh please Jeff~" I moaned out

He rolled his eyes before grabbing a hold on of it barely letting his fingers touch it, he started walking up to me finally making eye contact but quickly looked away at how weird this situation really was.

I smiled as he handed it to me, "thanks, my prince~" I said as I went in for a hug nearly scaring him. I pushed my tits into his chest as he again turned more pink. I could feel something poke through his pants making him even more uncomfortable. "Everything ok handsome?" I smirked, "don't make this weird" he said coldly looking away.

I kissed his lips without him pushing me away, than I laid my head in his shoulder, "is it working darling?~"

"Maybe a bit" he sighed out finally hugging me back, "do you have a condom around?" He said low almost embarrassed. I nodded before pulling him into another kiss. I could feel his warmth on me as he was clearly more shy about this topic than I'd think.

He softly grabbed onto my face as I held around his waist slowly making him jerk his body against mine making his junk harder by every thrust.

His lips were soft as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, I let a moan slip out before feeling a smirk against my lips.

I started breathing heavier as we finally pulled away for air, he looked at me nervously before I jokingly pushed him onto my bed, he wasn't expecting it so he fell right down onto his back.

He looked up at me with his blue eyes lustfully as I just looked him up and down, "remove your shirt will you?" I told him.. I didn't want to be the more dominant one but he didn't wanna say something either.

"Yeah.. sure" he said immediately not even thinking twice, he started removing it as I made my way to him sitting onto his lap with both my legs on each side of his.

He finally revealed his chest as he put his arms around my shoulder looking down at my tits.

"Naughty boy~" I teased cupping his face and making him look up at my face. He looked uncomfortable as my hand trailed down to his bare chest, "something wrong?" I asked.

"Are you sure you're ok with this? I know I won't be able to stop if we begin"

I leaned in closer to him so that we were inches away from each other, and held my hands onto his shoulders. "Please don't hold back, i need you to fuck me until I can't fucking move~" I pressed my lips against his as his hands started going up and down my body faster flipping us over so he was ontop of me while we made out.

He started grinding on my body as our tongues collided in my mouth, one of his hands went down cupping one of my boobs slowly sliding it out of the thin bra I was wearing. He smirked against my lips as he started leaving butterfly kisses down to my jawline, neck. Collarbone and soon enough my boob.