27. New suit & Weapons

Zacznij od początku

Kat smiled what's Sinister intent.

All Might: the second chosen shall be Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo simply nodded her head and Confirmation understanding the task at hand.

All Might: next shall be Shoto Todoroki.

She said nothing but she just nodded her head in confirmation ready to take on the task at hand.

All Might: 4th and finally the last to be chosen will be Tenya Iida.

Tenya: I accept!

All Might: excellent now Y/n you will be playing the villain you will have 10 minutes to prepare before the heroes come in and try and capture you or try and secure your payload.

Y/n: excellent all I need is 60 seconds what am I gonna do the other 9 minutes?!

Y/n L/n laughed at his little joke and he immediately made his way towards the battlegrounds from the observation room.

Y/n's POV.
Location: training ground beta the new age Academy

Y/n L/n arrived in the combat training building where the battle would take place he smiled and he came up with a brilliant idea to keep the heroes on they're toes.

Y/n: this is going to be fun~

Y/n L/n raised his left cybernetic hand into the air and got ready to snap his fingers.

Y/n: time to get weird!

Y/n L/n snapped his fingers and there was a huge flash of light.

3rd Person POV.
Location: training ground beta the new age Academy

After waiting 10 minutes before Heroes in training made the way into the building as soon as they crossed the threshold into the simulation building the door slammed shut and it disappeared Without a Trace without any warning they heard Y/n's voice in every direction.

Y/n: welcome my uninvited guests normally I would roll out the red carpet but you were just going to have to settle for these instead.

Soon enough 4 Golden robots appeared each one of them powered up by the energy of the space Stone.

(A/n): this piece of art is a creation of my own design please tell me what you think in the comments

The four robots divided themselves up amongst the four heroes in training immediately Kat charged forward and with a couple of powerful explosions she was able to defeat the robot meant for her when she destroyed the robot meant for her she charged forward into the darkness without thinking clearly.

Momo: Kat don't go running off we need to stick together!!!

Kat didn't reply or respond instead she just continued charging forward into the darkness meanwhile Shoto simply used half of her powers more specifically her ice powers to freeze the incoming robot meant for her once she froze it solid she gave it a firm kick causing it to shatter into pieces she charged into the darkness ready to find and defeat her opponent.