~15~

Third Person:

"Yo-yo-yo now look at this one! When you want to go to heaven but God didn't ask!"

Quackity cracks up about a meme on his phone. George half watches over his shoulder, eyes drooping by the second. That's when Quackity realized, everyone looked exhausted!

"You guys, wake up! We're not even jet lagged, we're still in America!"

...

No response.

"Great! Now no one will talk! You know what, what even happened last night? It must have been so important that you missed out on too many hours of sleep!"

The four boys looked at each other from their heavy eyes and giggled. They were slightly delusional because of the lack of sleep, but it was mostly because Quackity didn't know. And they were going to keep it that way.

"We just had a fun night in the mall!"

"Yeah, so fun!"

They all broke out into laughter again, leaving Quackity even more confused.

"Okay well if you guys are laughing at that then what about this meme. I made it right now! What if you wanted to go to heaven but you didn't tell Quackity what you did last night! Hmmm?"

The four paused, creating a room of thick silence, then resumed their laughter, knowing that no one would hear their story for at least a very long time.

----------

This started out as an idea I shared with you guys and you guys said yes! I'm very glad I did this because I feel like I can definitely see this as an example of me improving my writing over time.

I started to loose motivation at the very end, like at chapter 12 but then I posted and you're guy's comments kept me going! And I want to thank Yuki for making me motivated to make chapter 14, she literally made so many interesting and chaotic request and I incorporated some of them which made it 100 times better! I would also like to thank KikiDuzArt for voting and giving me compliments on every single chapter! I hope everyone enjoyed and please do not attempt to have a night in the mall in real life, you will proceed to get arrested!

ily <3