~12~

Third Person:

"George, are you sure this is a good idea?"

Here the four are, banging on a store door pleading to get let in. Or maybe only George is banging on it, but the other three still know and have the intention of getting in. But the situation just suddenly clicked for Dream.

"Good idea? No. But we have four hours to enjoy ourselves and I'm going to take the chance!"

George keeps fiddling with the lock until it made a click sound. He pauses his movement and reaches his hand out.

"Come on!"

Dream is shocked by how outgoing the brunette is. From being so stressed and uptight at the beginning of this adventure to this! No one would ever know this side of George but Karl, Sapnap and Dream. And honestly, Dream was fine with it being that way.

"Hellooo! Come on or you may get caught!"

They rush into the store, Dream unaware about the place.

"So... What store even is this- oh hell no."

Once his eyes landed on the glittery earings and Jojo bows covering the walls, he could tell what the store was. He could tell it was Claire's. But it was a bit too late of a realization, because the others had already found an occupation.

Makeup. George approaches Dream with an eyeshadow palette he snatched off of the un-guarded shelf. Palette in one hand, brush in the other, and a mischievous grin on his face.

"Dream..."

"George... Don't you dare!"

Dream slowly traces his steps backwards, eyes still on George. The older counters his actions and walks closer and closer until he bumps into a wall.

"Shit!"

That's when George attacked. Dream screamed while George giggled, forcing him down and calling for the other's help. Sapnap and Karl pitched in, Sapnap keeping Dream grounded while the two other boys did the work. By the end Dream's face look like a unicorn threw up on it. When he looked at his reflection in a nearby mirror he was instantly pissed. The three boys try to hold in their laughs, but miserably fail.

"Oh come here you idiots!"

They all run out of the store, not even thinking of the possibility of getting caught, and completely loosing the concept of time. And so the four boys have fun, chasing each other around, messing with each other, and lastly, getting ice cream, which they of course left money.

They all walked with ice cream cups in their hand, licking the ice cream off their spoons. 

"So guys, what should we do next?"

"I wanna get this horrible makeup off my face!"

"Excuse me!"

Sapnap pretends to be offended.

"We worked hard on that!"

"By working hard do you mean pinning me down and messing with my face against my will?"

"...yes."

They all burst out laughing without a care in the world. But the truth is they should have cared more.

Suddenly the click of a walky-talky rings through Sapnap's ears. The rest are laughing way too hard though.

"You guys, shh!"

Sapnap quiets them down, completely contrasting to the beginning of the night. It takes a minute to settle everyone down and mute their laughter, but once everyone heard the voices they knew it was either hide, or be caught. And they chose hide.