~13~

You guysss the fanfic is almost done! The story will end at chapter 15, we're the home stretch!

----------

Karl POV:

We all hover our legs above the slit of the stall. After we heard the guard we all ran and looked for the closest place for hiding. Turns out the bathrooms were really close so we want in there. It was dead silent. Everyone was too scared to say a peep. I wouldn't identify my feelings as scared though. Sure, I'm a bit frightened, but the adrenaline rush is too high! And it would get higher if we got caught, but hopefully that won't happen.

My dreams of being let go with no strings attached is soon questioned. The sound of a door opening and the jingle of keys enters the space. There's only one person that could possibly be, and it isn't one of the four of us.

I quiver in the seat. Sure, it's exciting but at the same time my heart has practically stopped! That's when I realize, I'm in the first stall. And the door is locked. The first place anyone would look for a person in a bathroom is the first stall.

I prepare myself to confess. Suddenly this doesn't feel as fun anymore. I can feel my throat starting to burn as the slow footsteps gradually become louder and louder. It felt like a forest fire was about to escalate. And escalate it did.

The nob to turn open the stall wiggled, and failed. The door could not be opened. Instead of the sound of the bathroom stall nob, it was a deep assertive voice and a knock.

"Come out, you are caught. If you don't I'm afraid I will have to get you out by force."

----------

George POV:

I can hear the door open. But not the actual bathroom door, a stall door. I figure it must be the first one, Karl.

My heart starts to race until I see a figure shimmy it's way under my stall. Not one, in fact two figures. I was in the final big stall way at the end that every bathroom has. I looked at Sapnap and Dream in confusion, and some disgust. What they did was definitely not sanitary but whatever they need to do to save themselves!

Sapnap pointed to the door of my stall. Specifically under the door of my stall. I held back my sigh, knowing what he wanted me to do. Instead of being stubborn I actually followed directions, letting him and Dream lead the way.

Luckily the gap between the stalls and the wall was far, so we were able to pass the guard with no trouble. I could see Karl's eyes follow us as was snuck out. They looked glossy, full of fear, worry, and panic.

Sapnap guided us to under the sinks, which had a small place where we could sit under. Then he made the loudest noise he could ever make. I looked at him with wide eyes as he banged against the wall and coughed super obnoxiously.

"Sapnap!"

I whisper-yell out of instinct, instantly cupping my face after. He mouths 'trust me' and all I can do is literally trust him. The guard leaves Karl's stalk and orders him to stay near. He opens the door and looks out, half of his body still in the bathroom. During this short period of time Karl runs towards the sinks and hides under them with us. I nod towards Sapnap in approval of his plan.

Suddenly the guard comes back, seeming surprised when he notices Karl's disappearance. He yells and hollers, waiting for a response. Nothing. 

The guard frantically checks all the stalls, looking under our previously locked ones, gasping when he finds absolutely no one. He rushes out with a walky-talky in his hand, alerting the others that the culprit is on the loose. 

When the door shuts we all silently giggle.How could he miss us in such an obvious place?

Karl scooches up to Sapnap.

"That was a great plan!"

He plants a kiss on his lips, which Sapnap returns. Dream and I stare in shock.

"Did you just- OOOOH MY SAPNAP!"

Dream seems overjoyed! I'm still shocked but I find myself hugging Karl and congratulating the two!

"Yeah! We're dating!"

Dream chimes in,

"Oh my god that's great! And you know what, this seems like the moment to tell you guys too!"

Suddenly he slams his lips on mine. My eyes widen, but get used to the once familiar feeling. He separates after savoring the chaste kiss. Karl and Sapnap pretend clap and cry, saying how proud they are!

"Okay guys! This is like a great bonding moment and all, but we should really get out of here and maybe move to a new and better spot?"

I say.

"I agree! Let's go gogy!"

We all get up from our scrunched position and move toward the door. Sapnap opens it first, with Karl behind, Dream, and then me at the back. I guess I'm always just the last!

When I finally make it out everyone has stopped dead in their tracks. I push through their human blockade, seeing what they're worried about. Guards. A bunch of them securing the perimeter, and their eyes are all on us.

For a second we all pause, or it seems like everything has paused. Sound has deafened, people are paralyzed, and the only thing that seems to be running is my brain. Then it unfreezes like a broken tape? The only words to guide me are Dream's.

"Run."

----------

EPIC RUNNING SCENE NEXT, if I can even make it epic 😅