1

"Ichijo-kun... Can I kiss you?"

Raku's POV

I wasn't dreaming, right? I did hear that, right? Onodera just asked if she could kiss me. She really did. I turned over to look at her and she looked over at me as well. Her eyes widened at me as she turned away and started covering her face. Did she not want me to hear that? 

"I-Ichijo I... I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to-"

I grabbed her hand and she turned to look at me, her face a shade of red.

I gulped. "Y-Yes."

"Huh?"

"Yes, you can kiss me." I told her. 

She let out a small smile as we both leaned in towards each other until our lips touched. She closed her eyes as I did the same. After awhile, we stopped so we could breathe. I furrowed my brows a bit as I placed my fingers to my lips. 

They say when you kiss someone you could feel sparks fly and that's when you knew it was just meant to be. At least that's what Mom had told me. So why hadn't I felt those sparks when I kissed Onodera? I liked her a lot since middle school. Maybe it's the atmosphere? 

I looked over at her as she looked at me and tried to hide her blush. Before I could say anything she spoke. 

"Ichijo? I... I like you. I've liked you for the longest time." She said with a blush on her face. 

My eyes widened at her. I... I have got to be dreaming. This can't be real... Onodera likes me? She really likes me? I let out a small smile as I took her hand in mine. "I... I like you too, Onodera." I smiled. 

She smiled at me. "R-Really?" 

I nodded my head at her, "will you... be my girlfriend?" 

There was a dead silence. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of the wind and the waves hitting against the sand. Crap. Was that too soon? We literally just confessed to each other! I screwed up...

"Yes."

My eyes widened at her, "what?"

She let out a small chuckle as she moved closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I will be your girlfriend, Ichijo."

I looked down at her and smiled as I laid my head down on hers and placed my arm around her waist. This wasn't a dream. This was real. Onodera and I were finally together and I could never be more happy.

Meanwhile...

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stared at Raku and Kosaki. I clenched my fists as I began walking away from the pier. So they were together to now... I should be glad but at the time... I feel so hurt. I don't understand why I was even hurt. I didn't even like that beansprout. 

So Raku and Kosaki are together! But wait.. What happens to him and Chitoge? Read on brochachos.