Chapter 25

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
'Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life
- 'Something About Us' by Daft Punk

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]: This chapter will contain smut with pretty detailed descriptions, so if you don't want to read it, skip this one xo
Again, for this part, I do imagine them older, above 18 years old, because I still don't want to write a sex scene between (almost) 16-year-olds lol. Hope you enjoy darlings <3

"Come on, Korra, you should be sleeping!" Aliyah was getting more desperate by the minute as she tried to tire out her daughter who seemed to have an endless amount of energy. Korra giggled as Aliyah played another game of hide-and-seek behind her hands.
Suddenly, Neteyam walked into the hut, back from a hunting trip with the other warriors.
Aliyah sighed in relief, "Finally! 'Tey, it's your turn to get this baby to sleep, I've been trying for a whole hour!"
Neteyam sat down and pulled Korra onto his lap, who squealed in happiness as she grabbed a couple of Neteyam's braids to play with. He tickled the girl's belly, making her laugh uncontrollably. Aliyah couldn't help but smile seeing her mate interact with their daughter. He had been such a good father to her these past couple of months, it made her even more attracted to him.
As she was shamelessly eyeing him up and down, dirty thoughts flooded her mind.
Neteyam caught her checking him out, raising an eyebrow as he smirked, "Like what you see?"
Aliyah bit her lip dramatically, nodding deeply, "Oh yeah, I do. You're so hot as a father."
Neteyam laughed, "Well, you're gonna like what I'm about to say then." He shifted over to Aliyah, Korra still giggling on his lap as he let her play with his braids. He leaned over, whispering in Aliyah's ear, "Mom and dad want to watch Korra for a night. I was thinking maybe we could spend some ... quality time ... together?" 
Aliyah's mouth fell open, "We finally get to go on a date? It's been so long!" She kissed his lips softly, before putting on a sultry tone, "And I can't wait to try making another baby again."
Neteyam covered Korra's ears, "Ali, not in front of the baby!"
Aliyah grinned, "Please, she can't even understand us yet!" She moved her head in front of Korra, catching the girl's attention. Aliyah put on a sweet and innocent voice, "I'm going to have such a wild night with your daddy, that I hopefully won't even be able to walk the next day!"
Korra stared at her before giggling again, mumbling inaudible words at her parents.
Aliyah smirked at her mate, "See? Not a thing."
Neteyam rolled his eyes, "If she's traumatized later in life, I'm definitely blaming you."

---

Later that day, Neytiri was holding Korra, singing to her as she smiled at the little baby. Jake turned to Aliyah, "I'm happy we get to spend some time with our first granddaughter, thank you for trusting us."
Aliyah smiled at him, before shifting her gaze to Neytiri, "She's such a natural at handling babies."
Neytiri looked up, "You'll be the same way after four kids, Aliyah." She waved her hand at the young couple, "Now go and have fun! Enjoy your date! Go make me another grandchild." She winked while saying those last words, which made both Neteyam and Aliyah blush intensely. 
Jake was flustered as well, "Uhm, maybe wait a year or two? You're still young and ..."
Neteyam interrupted his father, "Yeah, okay, I'm not listening to this awkward speech right now! Bye!" He interlaced his fingers with Aliyah's, who used her free hand to wave goodbye quickly before heading off with her mate.

The couple headed towards their ikrans, greeting them fondly once they arrived. 
Aliyah smiled as she placed her forehead against her ikran's, "Hey, Sevin! I've missed you, girl."
Sevin squealed happily, nudging Aliyah with her nose, making her laugh.
Neteyam was smiling while looking at them, "Hey, Ali, are you ready?"
Aliyah nodded, mounting her ikran with ease and making the bond. She closed her eyes, taking in the feeling of being connected to Sevin again. She quickly checked to see of the baskets filled with food were still attached firmly to Sevin's back. 
Neteyam took off on his ikran, followed closely by Aliyah. They flew together for a while, teasing each other and enjoying the nature around them. Neteyam whistled shortly, catching Aliyah's attention. He tilted his head toward a small island, showing her that he wanted to land there. She nodded, smiling as she dove after him, approaching the tiny piece of land.

As they landed, Aliyah jumped off Sevin and reached for the bags attached to the ikran's back. As she threw them over her shoulder, Neteyam came up to her, immediately taking one of the bags from her.
Aliyah tilted her head, "I can carry them, you know."
Neteyam smiled, "I know you can, I just wanted to do it." He interlaced his fingers with hers as they explored the island. It wasn't big, but big enough for a nice beach and a tiny bit of vegetation. The warm ocean breeze blew Aliyah's hair out of her face, and she closed her eyes to take in the moment of peace. They sat down on the beach a bit further away from where they landed. Aliyah dropped the bag onto the warm sand before stretching herself out next to her mate. 
She sighed, "I've missed just laying around like this."
Neteyam groaned, shifting his body so that he was laying on his side, with his head leaning on his hand, "I know, Korra's very demanding."
Aliyah nodded, "She's lucky she's so damn cute, I can never be mad at her."
Neteyam laughed, brushing a few hairs away from Aliyah's face. Aliyah gave him a soft kiss before turning around to unpack the food they brought.
She placed all the different things in front of them, watching over her work proudly.
Neteyam kissed her on the side of her head, "Thank you for making this, love."
Aliyah beamed, "I had to remind you who your mate is so you don't get delusional and think you can get someone better."
Neteyam raised his eyebrows, "Mating is for life, Ali."
Aliyah rolled her eyes, "Well, don't act like that's such a burden!"
Neteyam laughed, "It just means I'm the luckiest guy on Pandora."
Aliyah giggled, "You're so corny. I like that." She chose a big piece of fish and offered it to him, which he gratefully accepted.

Neteyam stared out at the horizon, watching the rays of sun reflect beautiful colors on the bright blue water. He interrupted their comfortable silence as they were enjoying their food, "What's going on with Lo'ak and Tsireya?"
Aliyah swallowed a piece of fruit, "Mmh, he's still head over heels for that girl."
A proud smile appeared on Neteyam's face, "Good, she's a good influence on him. He's been less of a skxawng lately."
Aliyah laughed, "Oh, Tsireya is not that innocent."
Neteyam's head whipped in her direction, a confused look on his face, "What do you mean?"
Aliyah shrugged, "I'm just saying, she's definitely not a prude."
Neteyam eyes went wide, "Did they ... do something?"
Aliyah smirked, "Well, don't pretend like you don't know what 'something' is, you didn't create Korra out of thin air. But no, I don't think they've had sex yet. Why? They're almost at the age when we first started things."
Neteyam sighed, "Yeah, I guess I still see him as my little brother."
Aliyah nudged his shoulder, "You're gonna hate the things I know about Kiri and Rotxo then."
He instantly tackled her, catching her by surprise as she fell back onto the sand.
Aliyah screamed, giggling as Neteyam tickled her sides. He smirked, "Yeah, that'll get you to stop talking."
He released her from his grip, making her clutch her stomach in pain from laughing too hard.
She raised herself back up, punching him in the shoulder, "Skxanwg!"
Neteyam looked excited, "Close your eyes!"
Aliyah squinted her eyes suspiciously, but obeyed him. She heard Neteyam search for something in the bags they brought, pulling out what sounded like something made out of glass.
He whispered in her ear, his low voice sending shivers up her spine, "Okay, open them."
Aliyah's eyes immediately focused on the bottle sitting in Neteyam's lap. She tilted her head as she reached for it, "Is this...?"
He nodded quickly, "The drink that tastes like lefpom juice, yeah."
Aliyah's eyes twinkled, locking eyes with Neteyam before opening the bottle and taking a big sip.
She swallowed the delicious-tasting liquid and passed it over to Neteyam, who followed her lead, throwing his head back to drink. Aliyah stared at him with dark eyes, admiring how big the muscles in his arms and chest had grown from using them to hunt and swim these past few months. Neteyam caught her looking, a one-sided smile appearing on his lips. He placed a hand on her thigh, gently stroking her skin. 
Aliyah bit her bottom lip slightly, feeling electricity racing through her body where he touched her. They kept passing the bottle back and forth for a while, and Aliyah felt her cheeks heat up.
She took another sip from the bottle, already feeling light-headed. She turned to him, "Okay, this is way stronger than anything I've ever had before."
Neteyam nodded, "Yeah, I feel it too. Tonowari gave it to me a few weeks ago to thank me for a great hunt. I wanted to save it for a special occasion."
Aliyah drank again, before handing it to her mate, "So, is this a special occasion?"
Neteyam took a deep breath before shifting his body toward her, placing the now-empty bottle a bit further away. He took Aliyah's hands, placing them over his chest.
She felt his heartbeat through his skin, "'Tey, what's going on?"
He locked eyes with her, "Well, dad's been telling me some things about how people on his planet used to mate for life."
Aliyah nodded, "Yeah, I remember. They got ... 'married', right?"
He smiled, "Yeah, they did." He squeezed her hands closer to his chest, "I was wondering of you'd like to ... you know ... marry me?" Before she could answer, he pulled out a small ring made out of pearls, matching the necklace that he'd made her. He held it up in front of her, while his eyes seemed nervous. 
Aliyah's mouth fell open before her lips turned into a huge smile, "Of course I would! Why would you be so nervous about that?"
Neteyam breathed out a sigh of relief, "I actually don't know. This felt exactly like every time I wanted to ask you to be more than friends before we started dating." 
Aliyah placed a sweet kiss on his lips, holding out her left hand in front of him. He gently pushed the ring over her finger, and she held it up to admire the way the pearls reflected the rays of sun.
She smiled, "It's beautiful, 'Tey! I love it." She locked eyes with him, "I love you."
His eyes were twinkling with joy, "I love you too, Ali."

The sun was already setting, and the warm colors of the sunset illuminated Aliyah's face. Her bright eyes, her plump lips, and the gentle curves of her face. Neteyam admired her beauty, thanking Eywa for the fact that she was in love with him.
He moved closer to her, "You're so unbelievable beautiful, you know that right?"
Aliyah blushed, feeling fuzzy inside by the way he was taking in her features. He still made her nervous by complimenting her like that. She bit her lip slightly, trying to hide her flushed facade. Neteyam placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head up so that she faced him. He placed a deep kiss on her lips, making her melt under his touch. It felt as if they were kissing for the first time, explosions of serotonin occurring in Aliyah's brain. Her hand traveled up to his chest, feeling the heat radiate off his body. His hand tangled in her loose hair, pulling it gently, which made her whimper. 
Neteyam's deep voice vibrated against her lips as he laughed, "You like that, huh?"
Aliyah regained her composure, "Oh you know I do."
He groaned contently, "Mmh, I've missed doing this."
She nodded in agreement, "Same. But you know what I've missed as well?" She suddenly let herself fall back onto the sand, pulling him on top of her. She smirked, "This."
Neteyam's eyes widened as his tail wrapped around one of Aliyah's thighs. He whispered in her ear, "I think you look even more beautiful with me between your legs."
She bit her lip, "I think I might have to agree."
He crashed his lips onto hers, hooking a hand behing her knee and pulling her lower leg up on his back. She tensed her muscles, and moved her hips upwards. He moaned into her mouth as he felt her grind against him. His hands traveled to her ass as he squeezed it roughly, while their movements found each other's rhythm and picked up their speed. Their clothes suddenly felt very restrictive, and they helped each other undress quickly, their lips breaking apart only for a few seconds each time a piece of cloth disappeared, hungry for each other's touch.

Once there was nothing but skin touching, Neteyam stopped. His eyes were dark, lust written all over his face. He placed gentle kisses on her neck, sucking on a bit of skin to mark his territory. Aliyah moaned as she bit her lip, enjoying the sensations of his teeth grazing her skin. He made his way down to her breasts, using his tong to circle her nipples teasingly. Her breathing became heavier as she felt her excitement grow with each kiss he planted on her warm skin. He reached her lower stomach, and Aliyah wanted nothing more than for him to continue. He hovered his lips above her skin, before grabbing both of her thighs with his strong hands. He spread her legs open a bit, admiring the view of a whimpering Aliyah waiting for his touch. He smirked, knowing he got her right where he wanted her. He nibbled on her inner thighs, each time moving a bit closer to her core. But never really giving in just yet.
Aliyah's voice was desperate, "'I can't take this anymore."
Neteyam's voice vibrated against her thigh, "Say 'please', love."
Aliyah's eyes rolled back from the vibrations, "Please, 'Tey. I want you." This was enough for him, as he instantly ran his tongue over her wetness, causing her to moan loudly. 
He teased the outsides of her core with his tongue, before finding her sensitive bud. He sucked on it gently at first, but increasing his intensity as he heard her moan excessively each time. 
One of his hands left her thigh as he placed two fingers inside his mouth, wetting them before he plunged them inside of her.
Aliyah whimpered, "Fuck, that feels so good." He picked up his pace, curling his fingers inside of her to find the right spot. All this time, he kept sucking and licking the outside of her core. Aliyah felt herself approach her climax, her legs shaking with excitement.
Aliyah breathed out, "I'm close, 'Tey."

Against her expectations, he stopped, staring at her from between her legs. His breath felt hot on her core, and she ached for more of his touch. Neteyam sat straight on his knees, and Aliyah saw his dick lined up in front of her entrance. She bit her lip, waiting for the pleasure to hit her, but instead he flipped her around with ease, supporting her hips as she now leaned on her hands and knees in the sand. She knew what he wanted to do and arched her back against his erection. Neteyam placed one hand on her hips, as the other tangled in her hair, pulling her head back as he leaned over her. She felt him enter her, a new wave of pleasure washing over her. He groaned feeling her tense around his length, and he let her adjust for a few seconds before picking up his pace and pushing harder each time he entered her again. She felt him hit a new angle inside of her like this, and it made her approach her climax again quickly. Neteyam released her hips and reached over to her bud, which was still sensitive from him sucking it earlier. He flicked it as he thrusted inside of her, pushing her over the edge.
She moaned, "Don't stop, please."
He loved hearing her beg, "Fuck, you're so hot." He increased his speed and intensity even more, and this was enough for Aliyah to feel the knot in her stomach grow as she climaxed around his length. 
Neteyam, however, flipped her around again, leaning on one hand as he stared into her eyes, "I wanna see your face when I fuck you." Aliyah threw her arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to her body, and kissing him sloppily. He kept going, riding out her orgasm as he finally came undone inside of her. 

By now, the sun had been replaced by a glowing moon. Neteyam and Aliyah breathed heavily as they laid on their backs in the sand, their hands intertwined. Aliyah shifted closer to him, and he wrapped an arm around her body as she snuggled her face into his neck. She took in his scent, which always smelled like home to her.
Her voice was soft, "We should definitely do this more often, right?"
He laughed, "Yeah, absolutely."
She kissed his cheek softly, "I can't wait to marry you, 'Tey."
He kissed her forehead, "We're gonna be the best married couple ever."
Aliyah giggled, "Hell yeah, we are."

----------------------------------------------------

2925 words

So sorry for the long wait but here it issss, another little smut chapterr :)))
I hope you guys liked this one!! And than you to my reader for the wedding idea (that will be the next chapter probably <3)

And thank you sooo much for 16k reads!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Don't forget to vote, leave a comment and add this book to your library! And if you guys have any more suggestions, please comment them!! I'd love to read it :)

Lots of love,
Mar xo