Chapter 17

Tonight
I wanna have some good fun tonight
I wanna get into somethin' tonight
I just wanna make up for lost time
I
 like to taste it when you
Run down my back, arched and relaxed
Oh, touch me like that
Please, nice and slow
- 'Tonight' by Summer Walker

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]: This chapter will contain smut with pretty detailed descriptions, so if you don't want to read it, skip this one xo
Again, for this part, I do imagine them older, above 18 years old, because I still don't want to write a sex scene between 15-year-olds lol. Hope you enjoy darlings <3

The next morning, Aliyah got up before the first rays of the sun broke through the sky. She sneaked out of the family hut where everybody was still sleeping, being as quiet as possible so that she wouldn't disturb anyone. She walked on the tips of her toes as she crossed a snoring Lo'ak and stepped over Tuk, who was talking in her sleep about building a sand sculpture. When she reached the exit, she ditched the silent steps and started running toward her goal, a grin on her cheeks.
Completely out of breath, she smiled as she finally arrived at her destination, "Hey girl, I've missed you!" Sevin noticed the teen arriving and raised her head up excitedly. The ikran screeched out a happy noise as Aliyah pressed her forehead against the animal's head.
She laughed, "I guess you've missed me too, huh?" Her eyebrows furrowed, "I'm sorry I haven't come to see you sooner. Everything's been pretty busy lately." Sevin closed her eyes as she gently pressed her head under Aliyah's hand, encouraging her to pet her. Aliyah gladly did so, relieved that her ikran wasn't upset with her.
She grabbed her braid and made the bond, "Ready for a ride?" She mounted the ikran, who immediately flapped her wings and took off.
The air was still a bit cold, as the sun hadn't been given the chance to warm up the wind yet. They soared high and low through the air, doing several loops around the village. After a while, the sky got lighter and sunshine touched Aliyah's skin. She closed her eyes smiling as she let her face warm up, enjoying the way Sevin twirled around in the sky. The ikran swirled around in the wind, letting it brush over her wings. Aliyah felt alive, making whooping noises while diving toward the ocean and pulling up just before they crashed into the water. 
Sevin screeched happily as Aliyah laughed, "That was amazing, Sevin! Good girl!"

Suddenly, a flash of green in the distance caught her eye. She squinted her eyes to see beyond the village and turned her ikran around to inspect it. As she approached the green mysterious spot, she noticed it seemed to be a forest. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open as she saw the dense jungle grow bigger in her sight.
She breathed out, "Sevin, do you see that?" Her voice came out as a whisper, "It looks like home..." 

She landed in a tiny open space, hopping off Sevin and admiring the area. Large trees surrounded the open space, with different exotic plants growing everywhere she looked. The plants weren't the same as in the forest, but it was enough to make her feel nostalgic. She jumped around on the soft grass, twirling around her ikran as she laughed excitedly. Vines crawled their way around the ground and up on the trees, seeking sunlight on their journey. Different colored flowers in various shapes and sizes decorated the bushes, where tiny buzzing bugs and other animals enjoyed their stay. 
Aliyah took a few deep breaths before realizing, "I have to show Neteyam! He's going to love it!" She immediately jumped on Sevin's back again and returned to the village. The sun had now broken through the sky completely, illuminating the bustling huts, and it seemed as though Aliyah had been gone longer than she realized. After saying an extensive goodbye to Sevin, along with a promise to visit her more often, she raced back to the Sully family.

---

She gained too much speed to notice Kiri walking in her path, and crashed into the girl.
Kiri shouted, "Hey, why the hurry?"
Aliyah tried explaining between breaths, "I... went for a... ride with... Sevin!" She placed her hands on her knees as her vision started clouding with black spots, "Have to ... find Neteyam."
Kiri laughed, "You should work on your endurance, this is so bad." Aliyah stuck out her tongue, too out of breath to come up with an actual answer. Kiri smirked, "Neteyam is on the beach with Tuk, she wanted to build sand sculptures. She's been talking about it non-stop since she woke up!"
Aliyah smiled, her heartbeat slowing down, "Thanks, Kiri." She lifted an eyebrow, "How's your little dating life going?"
Kiri blushed, "Well, I've been hanging out with Rotxo a lot lately. I might actually like him, weirdly enough." 
Aliyah giggled, "It's not weird!" She winked at Kiri, "We all have urges."
Kiri's face became even redder as she punched Aliyah's shoulder, "Ali! It's not because you and my brother are horny 24/7 that we all think like that!"
Aliyah shrugged and held up her hands, "Hey, I'm just speaking the truth." She noticed Kiri preparing another attack on her, so she rushed away before the girl's fist collided with her skin again.