Chapter 15

Oh, ma-mamma-mia, spit your love on me
I'm on my knees, and I can't wait to drink your rain
I'll keep it secret if you let me get a taste
Tell me your limit, and we'll cross the line again
Oh, mamma-mamma mia
- 'MAMMAMIA' by Måneskin

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]: This chapter will contain smut with pretty detailed descriptions, so if you don't want to read it, skip this one xo
Also, for this part, I do imagine them older, above 18 years old. I didn't want to write a sex scene between 15-year-olds lol. I thought about aging them up from the start, but it wouldn't make sense with some parts of the story then. So, enough talking, hope you enjoy it!

Over the next few days, Aliyah introduced Ma'ko to the rest of the group, and he quickly became one of them. Ao'nung, Rotxo, and Tsireya already knew him, but never really took the time to become his friend until now. Kiri and Tuk loved him immediately, because of his charismatic way to turn everyone's mood around. Of course, Neteyam still didn't warm up to him, his jealousy growing each day he saw Ma'ko hanging around with Aliyah. He felt as though she was slipping away from him, so he unconsciously distanced himself from her. He couldn't stand to see the girl he loved to be so infatuated with another boy. Aliyah, however, didn't harbor any romantic feelings toward Ma'ko and didn't understand why Neteyam had been so closed-off lately. Every time she tried to talk to him about it, he brushed the subject away, not wanting another discussion about it. Lo'ak decided to support his brother and also didn't act very friendly toward Ma'ko, but Aliyah could see how much the boy actually wanted to be his friend. 

On a relaxing evening after a day full of learning more of the Metkayina ways, the group was hanging out at the beach. The sun had already disappeared under the water's surface, so they had lit a fire for light and warmth. They were sitting in a circle around the fire, chatting and laughing about Ao'nung's unbelievable stories.
Ao'nung's hands waved around, "I'm telling you guys, the crab was this big!" He spread out his arms next to his body, indicating an abnormally large crab.
Lo'ak's mouth dropped open dramatically, "Oh wow! You're such a mighty warrior,  Ao'nung." Tsireya leaned her head on his shoulder while giggling.
Kiri laughed, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "Okay, and where did you spot this giant crab?"
Ao'nung looked down, "Yeah, I don't really know where I was at the time. I just swam away as fast as I could." The whole group let out a couple of laughs again.
Aliyah smiled, "Guys, don't be so hard on him!" She turned to Ao'nung, "It's okay, sweetie, the crab won't hurt you anymore." She smirked and placed a comforting hand on Ao'nung's shoulder, who looked at her with a frown. 
Ao'nung mumbled, "Ugh, never mind. Forget about it."
Ma'ko swung an arm around his shoulders, "We're just joking, Ao'nung. We believe you." He winked exaggeratedly at the group. Aliyah and Kiri held a hand in front of their mouth to hide their laughter.
Ao'nung stared up at Ma'ko hopefully, "Really?"
Ma'ko nodded, "Yeah, sure! We all have nightmares sometimes!"
Aliyah burst out laughing again, clutching her stomach in pain, "I can't take this anymore, I'm going to die from laughter."
Ao'nung scoffed, "Good, then you won't bother me anymore!"
Aliyah fake pouted at him and placed a hand over her heart, "You hurt me, fish boy."
Ma'ko grinned at her, "Don't worry, Ali, I would miss you."
Aliyah cheered, "At least someone will!" At this moment, Neteyam couldn't take it anymore. They were just flirting in front of his face! He got up and walked away from the group. 
Aliyah shouted after him, "Neteyam! Where are you going?" He didn't respond and just kept walking. Her face fell, "He's been quiet all night, I don't know what's gotten into him these past days..."
Lo'ak sighed, "He's been feeling a bit ignored lately."
Aliyah frowned, "Ignored? He's the one who's been avoiding me!" Lo'ak shrugged and decided not to come in between them anymore. Aliyah got up, "I'm going to talk to him."
Ma'ko stood next to her, "I'll come with you." She nodded and they both left the chatting group and followed after Neteyam.