1.Daksh's ultimatum

Start from the beginning

They all chuckled at her.

But she had no option so she just went to him to request him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daksh

I am sitting in my cabin sipping my black coffee when my brother-in-law and best friend marched into my room.

"Can't you guys knock before coming in?" I asked raising a brow.

They royally ignored me and sat opposite to me.

"So..." Rohan asked.

"So?" I raised a brow.

"We heard you created a havoc in the morning?"  Naksh my best-friend and our family doctor asked grinning.

"I just asked them to complete the work or to leave." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Daksh you can't just threaten them like that!" Rohan tried to convince me.

"I'll do my work in my own ways." I replied taking another sip.

They gave me an 'are you serious' look which I ignored.

"Okay leave it. What are your plans for the Friday?"  Naksh asked.

"Just usual business stuff." I answered.

"Daksh just cancel them. We are going to our college. We all youngsters will go there and watch Abhi, Rakshit and Maitri perform. Aakansha and Akshaya will be there too." Rohan said getting excited.

"You all go. I'll not come." I said plainly.

"FYI we are not going anywhere without you and you are coming with us. So, just clear your schedule and get ready." Naksh said in a commanding voice.

I raised a brow at him and he joined his hands and both started requesting. I agreed at last.

We returned home together.

After we all had dinner all youngsters settled ourselves in the lawn while elders left to their respective rooms.

We are talking some random stuff and suddenly the topic turned to my marriage.

"Bhai do you have someone whom you love?" Aakansha asked looking at me.

"Aakansha do you think this idiot has time for all this? All he thinks about is his work."Rohan mocked me.

"And which girl in her senses want to be with this arrogant fellow?" This time it's Naksh.

"Manya control your hubby. Or I'll kill this idiot." I said looking at Naksh's wife.

"Naksh stop it." She warned him and turned to me.

"But bhai say na! Do you love someone?" She asked.

"Not until now but when I meet her I will do everything to get her." I replied with confidence in my eyes and voice.

"Find a girl before showing off bhai" Akshaya said teasing me.

"I will and I have a feeling that I will meet her soon."

"Aha.." everyone cooed in a teasing tone.

"Enough now. Go sleep." I left from there saying this.

When I went to my room I got a call from my grand-mother Rajmatha Bhargavi devi. She talked to me for some time and asked me to pass mobile to my maa which I did.

Phone conversation

"Hello Maaji! How are you?"

"I'm good beta. How are you?" 

"I'm good too. How's your yatra going on?"

"It's good but I might come back soon."

"Wow! But Maaji you said that you will be back after six months na?"

"Ha but our fortune teller Phalguni said that Daksh will meet his soulmate soon and  will be married within 6 months. How can I miss my Daksh's wedding?

"How would we know who is her?"

"Phalguni said Daksh's heart will help you identify her and he will realize it's her after spending few days with her."

"Okay Maaji. When are you coming back then?"

"Within a month."

"Okay Maaji. Take care."

"You too mera bachha. Good night!"

"Good night Maaji!"

Maa hand overed my mobile to me and smiled at me. Her eyes are filled with happiness.

I returned her smile and went back to my room.