Chapter Nineteen: Morning Fun

Start from the beginning

Not giving me a chance to process what just happened. She got up and started kissing me, making me taste myself on her lips. "Do you taste yourself baby?" She asked in between kisses. I nodded my head. "I could never get enough of you," she whispered. She stuck her fingers in her mouth while she stared into my eyes. Then she took those fingers and started rubbing my clit. I jumped from how sensitive I was. I don't know how much more I could take right now. "You're so pretty baby," Rose soothed. I couldn't help but start to squirm underneath her.

"Do you want my finger," She asked. I nodded my head. "I should make you use your fucking words, but I might need this more than you," Rose said desperately. She plunged two fingers deep inside me. It hurt at first but it quickly felt amazing. "Shit.." I moaned. She picked up speed and curled her fingers in the right spot everytime. "Rose," I moaned again. Her front was pressed against me tightly. And I'm pretty sure she has marks all up and down her back from me. "Will you come for me baby girl?"

"Mhm,"

"Words princess,"

"Yes,"

"Then do it. Cum for me,"

That was all she needed to say. Looking her in her eyes, I once again came undone for her. My legs are slightly shaking. The legs shaking thing is new to me, no one has ever done this good of a job. Rose sat up and spread my legs, getting a good look at the mess she had made. I closed my eyes, thinking that we were done. Suddenly I felt her soft lips on my core. I jolted, I am way too sensitive to keep going. "Please..I'm so sensitive," I whined. "I know, just one more time for me, okay? Your legs aren't shaking enough for me," she said, kissing my core.

Aren't they shaking enough? I'm already not going to be able to walk. I death gripped the bed sheets. I could stop her, but I obviously don't want to. Once again, her fingers were deep inside me. Keeping up the perfect pace and curling her fingers in the right spots, I was already close. Then she started sucking on my clit while her fingers were working wonders. "Holy shit Rose!" I screamed. Within seconds I had hit my climax..again. My back arched, head back and eyes rolled back. I have never felt like this before. She is something else.

Now my legs were shaking uncontrollably. She slowly removed her fingers and licked me clean. I jumped every time her tongue made even the slightest contact. "You were such a good girl for me baby," Rose praised. She laid next to me and pulled me close. "I love you," I said breathlessly. She chuckled. "I love you too," she whispered before placing a kiss on my head. I cuddled into her and soon fell back asleep. I never knew sex could be so tiring. But I guess when it's with the right person, it'll definitely be a tiring activity. 

One hour later,

"Baby..time to get up," Rose whispers in my ear. "I don't think I'll be able to," I joked. My legs were still twitching here and there. Rose chuckled as she pulled me out of bed. I held on to her, expecting to just fall back on the bed. Surprisingly, I could stand. "Come on, Alex has food for us," Rose said, amused. She left my side and leaned against the bedroom door frame. I walked over to her with a slight wobble in my walk. Rose just stood there and laughed. "This is your fault,"

"No no sweetheart, you asked for it, remember?" Rose said, wrapping her arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes. I did ask for it. But she could have just fucked me last night. Then my legs would've had enough time to recover. "I'm hungry," I whined. "Like I said, Alex has blood for us. He's just waiting outside,"

"Good," I said, trying to walk a little faster. "Good morning," Alex greeted. "Morning," Rose and I replied. Alex turned to a small wooden table behind him, then handed us to glasses of blood. "For you m'ladies," he smiled. "Thank you," I thanked him. I don't think I'll ever get over the intensity of blood. "How is the training going," Rose asked. "Great, everyone started early this morning. We've set up over here," Alex said, wanting us to follow him.

Doing so, we walked to what I'd call the training site. There were racks of..swords? Do they not like guns? Guns are more powerful, that's why I like them. It gets the job done. There were also tables covered in black armor. This is kind of cool, I never thought I'd see stuff like this. Everyone was paired with someone else to spar with. All you could hear was swords clashing with each other. "I could train Skye for you, your majesty. So you could spar with one of our best fighters," Alex suggested as we walked up to a table.

This table was set up away from the others. There was a small rack of fancy looking swords, and two armor stands with beautiful sets of armor. The smaller one must be mine. "No. I will be the only one training her," Rose shut down Alex. He had a sad look on his face for a split second. I've noticed that he has been trying to be like some sort of father figure to me. Whether he's doing it intentionally or not. I hope he's not intentionally doing it. Father figures don't do so well in my life. If I'd even call my 'father' a father figure. "You're dismissed," Rose kindly dismissed him. "Of course," he bowed, then left to train with the others.

"Come here baby," Rose gently tugged my hand. "I'm assuming this is yours," I said, looking at the armor. "You are correct. And this one is yours," she said, pointing to the smaller set of armor. I figured as much. They were beautiful, I think I already said that though. My set is gold with purple accents. It has long sleeves, looks to be form fitting and has a gold belt with a purple rose clip and a purple holster for a sword. Rose's set is like the opposite. Her set is purple with gold accents, sleeves that stop above the elbows and gold bracers for her wrist. Hers also seems to be form fitting and has a purple belt with a gold rose clip and a gold holster for a sword. "Where did they come from? Fancy armor like this would be in the castle, right?"

"Few of the rebels are guards at the castle. They managed to sneak out my armor, and others had yours made,"

"What? They didn't need to do that for me. I would've been happy with just a normal set of armor. There was no need to go through that trouble just for me,"

"You're right, they didn't need to do such things for you, but they wanted to. You are their future princess after all. And hopefully their future Queen," She whispered the last part. Did she just say 'queen'? "What did you say," I peered. "I said that you are their future princess. And I assure you, it was no trouble to them," Rose covered her ass. "You definitely whispered something. And I will find out what you said," I joked. "Okay my love, now come. Let's get you into your armor," she said, grabbing my armor. She then helped me put it on. I was expecting it to be a bit heavy, but the armor is really light weight.

"Now, pick a sword. Any sword you want, you'll have," Rose said, pointing to the small rack of fancy swords. Some were gold and matched our armor and some were white. There was one all black one. It had stunning engravings on the handle and the blade. "You want mine?" Rose picked up the black sword. "Oh, well not if it's yours,"

"I told you. Whatever sword you want, you'll have. You want mine, so now it's yours. And i'll have the white one," she said, not giving me a chance to try and choose a different sword. "Thank you,"

"Your welcome baby."

"Are you not going to put on your armor?" I asked. "No. I won't need it with you," she smirked. Now I don't know how good I'll be at handling a sword, but I'm sure she's going to regret not wearing her armor. "I know you've fought before, so let's see what you've got princess,"

—-------

Author's Note: I hope you enjoy "My Rose". This is my second story, my first is called "Skye and her Alpha". All story characters are mine, and yes I use myself as one of the main characters as it is easier for me to write that way. I normally update every other day, but right now I'm in the middle of moving. But I will try my best to keep up with the schedule. I already have chapters just waiting to be published!

Please comment on anything good or bad, and make sure to vote! This lets me know if you are enjoying my story! Thank you!