-Plane Trip-||Earth x Mars

FYI, Mars has a fear of planes, flying, any basically everything in general, so yeah, that's that
Also this was after earth apologized, earth and Mars's relationship is already fixed
——-
Mars: Bold
Earth: Underline
Venus: Both
Everyone else: Normal
——-
Earth's POV
It's finally a holiday, moon, Phobos and Deimos don't have school for the month, meaning that we could go somewhere, tho it's only me, Venus, Mars, Moon, Phobos and Deimos since everyone else is either busy or there moons are busy, I was originally gonna also invite Mercury but apparently he had already gone to vacation with his friend, oh and I also forget to tell, we are going Andromeda X.

We were in the airport waiting for the plane when I noticed that Mars was shivering a bit, no, like ALOT so I asked him what was wrong "Hey.. Mars..? Is there anything wrong?" "N-no, I'm fine, it's just a bit cold in here.." Wdym it's cold in here its literally 95 degrees Fahrenheit in here not even Venus is shivering-" I was suddenly Interrupted by a loud speaker "this is for gate B2, the plane had just arrived so you may need to hurry up and enter the plane, thank you." We we're in gate B2 so we started packing up and heading to the plane. When we were in the plane, it was really cold so I saw Venus shiver a lot, makes sense considering his temperature, he's not used to something like this. I was gonna sit next to mars and Venus while moon was gonna sit next to Phobos and Deimos. When we were in the plane seat, I had realized that Mars was holding my arm, so I asked him what was wrong "Dear.. could u please tell me why your so nervous?" "I-I'm just cold" I wanted to believe him but by the looks of his face, he was scared "Mars.. you can just tell me.. I know your not cold right now.." "If you say so.. let's go to the bathroom" so I followed him to the bathroom where he told me this "I-it's just that.. earth.. I have a fear of flying" It wasn't surprising since he already has a fear of EVERYTHING, so I tried to calm him down "Mars.. It's fine.. you can trust me, We're married remember?.." "I-I know.." I knew he was scared, so I got closer to him and kissed him to the lips, we then went back to our seats to see Venus looking at us weirdly..

Venus POV
Yea they definitely did something, they both just went to the bathroom together with mars shaking like we're in Antarctica and then come out all soothed out, yeah they def did something sus, but I didn't really know that I was just staring at them, probably making them feel uncomfy, but then I saw someone, someone really familiar... wait! IS THAT BATTY?! I tried to not let batty notice me cuz she would embarrass me infront of my friends. When the plane finally arrived at its destination, I was getting my luggage when batty finally noticed me..

"OMG ITS YOU VULCAN HAIII!!"
"Oh.. Hey Batty.."
Batty hugged my REALLY tight! She was very tall(well.. compared to me) so I was just basically getting squeezed and lifted at the same time
"NEVER KNEW I WOULD ACTUALLY SEE MY ONLINE COLLAB MATE IN VACATION!!!!
"Oh that's.. great.."
"Also btw I brought my brother and ur bf! Konnor"
"Wait you WHAT!?"
Konnor approaches me
"Hey Venus! Didn't expect you to be here!"
Then he kissed me on the lips, I was blushing like crazy..
"Uh.. Hello Konny.."
We just kinda went on with the conversation like normal before earth called out to me, so yeah, that's basically it...
————-
(Sorry this was short bc I was unmotivated🥲)