How Everest lost her eye|Possessed!Onion Au

If u don't know, Everest is my Oc, but I didn't make the Au myself, that would be _onlon_ , ma friend :)
Onion: bold
Everest: Normal
Salty: Underline

TW: Major Vi0l3nc3, mentions of d3@th and bl00d
Everest was just walking in the street, Terrified of what she just experienced, she was taken aback by the sudden charge by onion, luckily, Katy was there to save her. Katty had already told her it was dangerous to just walk in the streets when onion could literally be anywhere but Everest didn't listen, She needed some space to think and the lil house was small af, not knowing that she had just walked to the dark alley. she was daydreaming about the incident when she felt something touching her rings, behold.. onion.. "W-what are u doing here" "I came here because I need to do something.." onion then pinned the very taller girl onto the wall "WHAT DO U F#CKING WANT ONION!?" "I want to know... would u rather join us or suffer a terrible fate, Everest..?""Try to kill me or not, i will NEVER a join u, EVER!" Onion then started laughing to herself "What a terrible mistake... One arm Everest" Everest was confused before realizing when onion start strongly pulling her arm "shit she's strong for an onion.."Everest thought to herself, onion was so strong that scars were starting to form on Everest's Arm, Everest started internally screaming from the pain, before she finally got the courage to punch onion in the face, really hard... there was silence in her mind, peace, before onion finally rose up again. She was mad, REALLY mad, she had a prominent bruise in her cheek and a glowing red eye, the other one was closed. "Bad choice.. Kanye 182c.." Everest was confused how she knew her real name even tho she had never told her. But she was cut off by onion grabbing her rings and throwing her onto the floor, "ONION UR WORSE THAN I THOUGHT-" She was then cut off by onion jumping on her, she pulled out a knife from her pocket and started teasingly slitting Everest's arms, blood everywhere, Everest wanted to scream, she NEEDED to scream, so Everest started screaming loudly in pain for about 10 seconds before onion covered her mouth "Why did u do that, we could've gotten caught, time to pay the consequences.." Onion then covered forcefully stabbed Everest's left eye, she then pulled the knife out, with Everest's Eye following "One eye ripped out.. not enough" onion was about the slice Everest's neck when Everest suddenly punches onion in the face again, running away immediately this time.

Everest's POV
I was sprinting from the alley, running away as fast as I can when I finally stopped to catch my breathe, I got lost in the woods.. somehow.., I was walking through the forest, scared when I encountered a saltshaker sitting next to a tree, they had a black hoodie and white pants, with blood all over it, "Hey there.." I said to the salt, "huh, who are you..?" "The names uh.. Everest, what's urs?" "Salty.. Salty Shakermen" "cool name.. hey uhh.. u got any u know.. anything that can help with a wound?" "Uh.. why?" "Cuz well.." I opened my left eye to reveal my exposed eye socket "JESUS CHRIST OMG!" "So uhh.. do u have anything that can stop the bleeding" "I-I'm sorry to say this but I don't have anything to help u, I don't even really got anything, only a stapler but I don't think this will help, I just found it laying around in the woods-" I suddenly grabbed the stapler and started stapling my eye "NO STOP WHAT ARE U DOING!?" It was painful, but better then dying of blood loss, then when I finished, I went to a nearby tree, sat down, curled up to a fetal position and cried myself to sleep, rocking back and forth...
—-
That's about it, hope u enjoy :3
(Also btw sorry if this doesn't line up with salty's lore, I haven't seen salty's lore yet..)