AstroHusband(Astrodude) and AstroGal(AstroWife) Swap au

In The solarballs swap Au, astrodude and astrowife actually swaps roles and personalities, so astrodude takes care of astroson and works in an office while astrowife is an Astronaut.
——-
(This is just surviving Venus part 1 swap Au)
Astrohusband: Hey there Dear, I just wanna check up on you to see how your doing.
Astrogal: I'm doing fine dear, it's just that.. I'm currently on Venus and uhh, I think I might die..
Astrohusband: Dear.. isn't that the hottest planet in the solar system..? YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THERE NOW!-
Astroson: Dad, can you not yell,I'm trying to sleep
Astrogal: I-I'm fine honey, I just need to repair my ship and then I'll get out...
Astrohusband: ... How will you even repair the ship. Cant you just wait till it's night?-
Astrogal: No I cant do that- A day in Venus lasts 243 Days, and even if I wait all that time, the temperature is pretty much the same, the clouds prevent the heat from escaping..
Astrohusband: I just searched how to survive on Venus and I found that that the pressure is like being 3,000ft underwater..
Astrogal:.. so I cant really go outside safely..
Astrohusband: Then how will you get out!? I'm worried, I don't wanna lose you!
Astrogal: Don't worry hun.. I'm gonna be fine, my period cramps are probably more painful than being on Venus..
Astrohusband: are you saying that just to cheer me up.. now is the time to be serious, you need to find a way to repair the ship! I think I know a way, try-
*SIGNAL LOST*
Astrogal:... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?-
——