Found|Possessed!Onion AU

Since dxwdr0p(Inky) wanted to be the one who finds me, but they haven't made the lore so I'll be doing it instead :3
(This takes place after pirate gets possessed, meaning Everest was sleeping while pirate was getting possessed)
———
Everest: Normal
Inky:Underline
———
Everest's POV
I was slowly opening my eyes to the dark but soothing night, but not naturally.. A random person I've never met before decided to wake me up. "Hey... I just wanna know on why ur sleeping here- OH WHAT THE F*%&!!" "What..? Oh.." they must have noticed my left eye "W-WHAT HAPPENED TO UR EYE!?" "It's a long story.." . I was still half awake so I couldn't see who it was.. "w-we need to get you sheltered" "huh..? What did u just say?-" "I SAID WE NEED TO GET U SHELTERED!!" That yell woke me up! The person was gonna pick me up by my shoulder when I pushed them back "DONT TOUCH ME!!" They were taken aback.. "S-sorry.. it's just that.. I don't thinks it's cafe to bring me to ur home.." "What do you mean by not safe!?" "It's just that... it's a long story.." they seemed oddly curious.. but they didn't ask anything "you know.. I never really got ur name.." "Oh, the names Everest, Everest Starfall, what about you?" "Inky Dewdrop but u can just call me inky" "Oh... cool name, but I have to go now.." I stood up and started walking but my body was lamp and weak, I could barely support my own weight, but I tried walking a few steps before collapsing onto the ground..

I woke up in a white void, I was unaware of my surroundings, before finding Dashelle, I couldn't see her face since she was facing backwards, but I needed to run up to her, so I did, I ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, till I was just behind her, then I tapped her on the shoulder, or.. tried to, my finger went through her and when I tried hugging her, my body went through hers, before she slowly turned her head to me, she had terrifying pink droopy eyes, with spirals as pupils, then a black hole appeared behind her, absorbing her, and me also. I found myself in a black hole, falling through oblivion, there was nothing but black, nothing. Just black, before my thoughts start to appear in my head.. or other people's thoughts about me.. "S-sissy.. why did you lweave me.." Bambi.. "UGH.. you are so selfish and naive! I wish I never met you!" Katty.. "You are such a freak with ur missing eye!" Salty... "Your such an idiot.. Grow up!" Eli... "Your never gonna escape.. WE hate you.." Pirate.. but in an oddly distorted voice. I stopped falling and hit the ground, it somehow didn't hurt.. I looked up to see Dashelle.. again, but this time she was looking at me with fully black eyes dripping and it looks like she was disintegrating.. but she said one last thing.. "It's too late.." , and then I passed out..

I woke up in an unfamiliar room that looked like a hospital, but it was much more comfy than the white void I was just in "Huh.. it was all just a dream.." I thought to myself, I tried to get off the bed and walk, it was hard, but easier than last time, before looking at myself in the mirror, my stapled eye wasn't stapled anymore by the feeling and now it was covered by an eye bandage, and my arms were covered in bandage wrap, i was also wearing a hospital gown.. "huh.. I must be in a hospital" then I saw an Apple doctor come in the room with a familiar person.. Inky.. "ok so.. looking at ur test results-" the docter said before I cut him of "WAIT TEST RESULTS!? DONT TELL ME YOU DID A BRAIN SCAN" I yelled "Uhh.. yes.. yes we did.." the docter showed me the results, it said that I didn't have any mental problems other than PTSD from the attack of onion.. I was surprised on how they didn't find out I was possessed, idk but maybe I'm not possessed after all? The docter then told me that I could leave now, then I was discharged from the hospital, Inky tried to offer me a stay at her house but I declined, but she forced me anyways because of my injuries. At her place, after I changed into some normal clothes, she tried to ask me a shit ton a questions, but I decided to ask her to stop. When it turned 5PM, Inky told me to sleep, so I did, I was a bit calmed down knowing that there's a chance I might not be possessed.. oh how wrong I was..

I again woke up in this white void, but onion was Infront of me, she looked.. fine..? I stood up, she didn't look demonic at all, but that didn't last long, her pupils suddenly turned purple and one of her eyes turned fully black, she then told me to look behind, I did and.. I saw the demon... I felt myself getting picked up from the arm by some hidden force, my one arm had already had scars from being pulled on and this only worsened it.. it stretched, and stretched, and stretched, before it ripped off, first I had my eye stabbed out, then I get my arm ripped off, great.. and it was really painful too.. after that.. I saw that the demon had spirals for pupils, I couldn't help but stare, before everything went black..

No one's POV
Everest woke up in the backyard, and walked into the living room, completely unbothered about her missing arm, she then spotted inky, who didn't notice her..
"Inky..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My first Target.."

——-
Welp.. that's it for the Everest lore(as a survivor, I'll still write about Everest when she's possessed)maybe soon I'll show my designs for all of my ocs that are in the Au, and maybe I'll explain their personalities?