Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping

Start from the beginning

I headed downstairs and met with Tommy who grabbed my hand as we headed out of the villa to a ranch. When we got there, there was a pure white and pure black horse waiting for us. I looked at him as we walked closer "do you know how to get on a horse?" 

He sighed "no, no I don't." I laughed at that as we both put on helmets. I died laughing as he got on the pure black horse like my stomach hurt so bad I could not stop laughing. I got on the pure white horse with ease considering I used to ride all of the time. We started off and the more we walked the more Tommy seemed to get more relaxed. 

Yeah, so far I'm really enjoying the date and that chemistry between us is still there when we have a one on one so yeah I'm enjoying it. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I was actually riding a horse but it was worth it to see the smile on Lauren's face. We stopped at the paddock and had some champagne while talking and I could talk for hours. 

Honestly I felt like I could talk to her for hours and not get bored which I like. 

She looked at me "do you think your family will like me?" 

I smiled "I think they'll love you. As long as you make me happy they'll love you." She smiled as we continued talking before we headed back to the villa. 

As soon as we walked back in Maura came over and hugged Lauren "thank god you're here. Shit went down and you missed it." 

Lauren looked looked at her "whoa, what happened?" The girls all then headed to the day bed while all of us guys headed to the swing to talk. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

I sat on the daybeds with the girls "so we went to this little ranch and rode horses. It was absolutely amazing and I honestly wish that I could have taken a picture of Tommy getting on that horse it was hilarious." 

Anna looked at me "did you have fun?" 

"Yeah," I spoke smiling. "It was good and the connection was still there on the date which made me happy. It felt comfortable to talk to him but what happened here?" 

Maura spoke from beside me "I exploded again." 

I looked at her wide eyed as Arabella added on "it just happened too." 

"Why?" 

Maura sighed "apparently he told Jordan that I was cringey, attention seeking, and a little OTT." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped but she continued "I even asked him last night whether he said anything and he denied it." My eyes widened even further. 

That's two large bust ups and Maura has a right to be pissed off at him especially now because what the fuck. I'm just happy that Jordan told her when she asked because I don't think that Tom was going to tell her. 

We all headed to get ready for the neon party, I wore a neon purple dress with my hair crimped. 

I joined the others outside for a toast and then headed to the bar with some of the girls and Tommy when I saw Maura taking Tom to talk on the swings

I joined the others outside for a toast and then headed to the bar with some of the girls and Tommy when I saw Maura taking Tom to talk on the swings. I looked at Amber who was standing next to me "her body language is showing that it's not going well at all." Amber nodded making me feel awful for Maura. 

I watched as Maura walked away and left Tom there on the swings before coming down and joining us. We were stunned when Caroline came in and we all headed to the fire pit. I stood with Tommy "islanders, I've got some very important news for you. The public have been voting for their favorite couple. Three couples have been saved by the public, the remaining islanders are all at risk of being dumped tonight." 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I felt Lauren squeeze my hand as Caroline continued "I'm now going to reveal the three couples that are safe and will continue their stay on the island." Me and Lauren looked at each other "the first couple safe is... Lauren and Tommy." 

I smiled as I leaned down to kiss her before we walked to Caroline and I stood on her left while she stood on Caroline's right. Caroline looked at the others "the next couple staying in the villa is... Lucie and Anton." 

Both of them came and joined me and Lauren. Caroline continued "the last couple staying in the villa is.... Amber and Michael." 

I hugged him as he joined us before Caroline spoke again "so Arabella and Danny, Amy and Curtis, Maura and Tom, Anna and Jordan you have received the fewest votes from the public and are all now vulnerable. Only two of you will be leaving the villa tonight and that decision is down to your fellow islanders." 

She turned to us "boys you must dump either Arabella, Amy, Anna, or Maura." She turned to the girls "girls, you must dump either Danny, Curtis, Tom, or Jordan." 

All of us boys formed a circle and went through each of the girls almost immediately taking Amy and Anna out of the equation hoping that the girls had immediately decided against Curtis or Jordan. We were tied with me saying save Maura and Anton saying save Arabella. 

Caroline looked at us "ok islanders, it's time to give your decisions. Lauren, Lucie and Amber which boy do you want to send home tonight?" 

I hope against all gods that they didn't send Curtis or Jordan home because I'm not sure that I could deal with that.

Amber spoke "obviously this hasn't been the nicest decision to make if anything it's a super hard one. But the reason that we came to this decision was because we feel like this person hasn't necessarily handled certain situations in the best way possible and has also made a few mistakes within the villa. We don't feel that maybe they have thrown themselves into this as much as other people have." 

She could either be talking about Danny or Tom as both had made some mistakes. 

Amber continued "the boy we have decided to dump from the island is... Tom." I saw Curtis, Danny, and Jordan look at the girls in thanks as they nodded. 

Caroline looked at us "Tommy, Anton, and Michael which girl have you decided to dump from the island." 

I spoke up "so this decision was by no means necessarily easy and we thought about it long and hard. But we feel like this girl hasn't really made much of an effort with the boys in here. If she went from the villa, you know, it wouldn't be as big a part lost as others in the villa. And we just feel like as a group it was the right decision to make. So the girl we have decided to dump from the villa is.... Arabella." 

I watched as Maura, Anna, and Amy all looked at us stunned before nodding at us in thanks. We all immediately hugged Tom and Arabella before we saw them off and out of the villa. 

Next Time: 

Lucie tells Tommy she likes him 

Tommy tells Lauren 

and Casa Amor returns