Suddenly Uttara notice something and screams!

Uttara : Maa! Bhai "s finger is moving. He is alive!!

Swara depart from Sanskar and notice his finger is moving!

Sujata : Doctor please check!

Doctor check Sanskar!!

Doctor: miracle!! He is alive! Seems he heard what we can't hear! His wife's unspoken words.

Swara smile in tears!! And embrace Sanskar tighly!

Sujata : Swara! Doctor needs to treat Sanskar.

Swara nod yes understanding and with heavy heart go out and Doctor treats Sanskar.

After sometime!

Doctor: he is alive but he drift in coma! ( shocking all).

Swara is shattered hearing this but compose herself with belief "he will be alright", her love will bring Sanskar back.

Present!!

Swara : (monologue)You are sleeping from 6 months! Aren't you tired? ( caressing his face) please awake!!
I and Our baby needs you!! I can't do anything without you.

She compose herself and take out his nightwear and change his clothes in nightwear and lay beside him and cover themselves with comforter and embrace him tighly with unshed tears, she put his hand around her shoulder and put his another hand on her baby bump to make their baby also feel his/ her papa 's presence, tears fall from her eyes.

Next Day!

Swara awakes by sunlight on her, she remembered how Sanskar used to get irritate by sunlight but now nothing affects him, she make wall of her hand on his face cover his face hiding his face from sunlight, she cries seeing him unaffected!!

She kiss his cheek emotionally!! Cries hugging him.

She compose herself and get up from his grip and wipe her tears and go in washroom and bring warm water and spung, he doesn't like to be dirty!! And remove his clothes and give him spung bath neatly, and then make him wear his clothes!!

She comb his hairs making him sit with support of pillow behind his back! And hold his face in her grip and comb his hairs!!

She make him lay down properly and cover him with comforter! And wipe her tears, her heart bleeds every moment seeing him like this.

Swara sit beside him and hold his hand in her hand and talk with him in her sign language with hope one day he will listen her unsaid words again!!

After sometime!

Sujata : Swara! ( call her feels bad seeing her talking with Sanskar in sign language) your college? You go! I am sitting with Sanskar.

Swara nod yes! She is doing her works regularly as Sanskar want her to study, want her to become guitarist, she go for recording and also do her study, she is living her life for him only, to fulfil his dreams.

She kiss his forehead and in sign language "I am coming prince"!!

She go out from room, Sujata sit down with Sanskar.

In Hospital!

Parvati : doctor! Is there no cure for my granddaughter?

She asked holding her granddaughter ( ragini) who is paralyzed.

Doctor: No Mata ji! There is no cure, her bones are broken badly. Now she can never get up from wheelchair.

Ragini cries sitting on wheelchair.