𝟎𝟏𝟓

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Chapter fifteen,   𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘?

"No, I'm... I'm not just letting you leave her here" Scarlett told Peter. She could hear the sound of Lydia's heartbeat, it was faint but there.

"You don't have a choice, Scarlett. Neither of you" Peter replied, while wiping Lydia's blood off his hands. "You're both coming with me"

"I'm not leaving Lydia and I'm definitely not letting you drag Stiles into this"

Peter walked over towards a crouched Stiles and placed his claws under his chin, forcing the boy to stand up. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get" he told the boy.

Stiles began pulling out his phone to call Jackson.

"Why do you need me? Why do you need him!" Scarlett shouted at the man.

"I need him to find Derek and you... Well, let's just say, when we find Derek, you get closer to finding the one who killed your family"

── ⋅ ⋅ ── 🌕 ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Once they left the school grounds, Peter directed Stiles to an underground parking lot. Once the jeep was parked, Scarlett and Stiles jumped out of the car and began following Peter who was walking towards a dark grey car.

"Who's car is this?" Stiles questioned.

Peter began to search for the keys to open the car. "It belonged to my nurse"

"What happened to your... Oh, my god" Stiles gagged. Scarlett's jaw dropped when she saw the pale body of Peter's Nurse. The body looked like it had been there for a few days.

Peter grabbed the bag in front of the body and handed it to Stiles, who held onto it in disgust.

"I got better"

Peter then grabbed the bag back from Stiles and opened it to reveal a laptop inside. He sets the laptop on the back of the car and began to type.

"Good luck getting a signal down here" Stiles spoke.

Peter then handed a small device to Stiles "Oh, MiFi. and you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

Peter looked over at the boy annoyed. "Turn it on. Get connected"

"Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but neither of us knows them" Scarlett told the man.