𝟎𝟎𝟕

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ .

Chapter seven,   𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

Scarlett leaned up against the blue Jeep, tapping her pencil against her sketchbook as she waits for Stiles to exit the school.

"Hey, how long have you been here?" A voice spoke, snapping the girl out of her daydream.

Scarlett begins putting away her sketchbook. "I jumped out of the window to avoid the wrath of Mrs. Campbell"

Stiles looked at the girl raising his eyebrow.

Scarlett chuckled at his expression. "I'm kidding we had a free period, so I came out here"

Scarlett begin walking to the passenger side of the car as Stiles jumped in the front turning the on ignition.

"So Allison and Scott are stu-" before Scarlett could finish. She was cut off by Stiles, hitting the brakes to avoid running over a figure in front of the car.

"What the hell!" Scarlett scolded him. As she looked up, she noticed Derek, who looked pale and in pain.

She watched as Derek begin to sway from side to side, his legs slowly giving out from under him.

Before either Scarlett or Stiles could get out of the car, Scott came rushing over towards the man as he fell.

"You've gotta be kidding me. This guy's everywhere!" said Stiles.

The two climb out of the car ignoring the students behind them who were honking at them.

"What the hell are you doing here" Scarlett said to Derek.

Derek looked up at the girl. He looked even worse up close. "I was shot"

Scarlett bent down observing the man "with what kind of bullet, you look like death"

"If it was a bullet, why aren't you healing?" Scott asked.

Derek groans in pain "I can't. it was- it was a different kind of bullet"

"What, a silver bullet?" said stiles.

Derek shot stiles an irritated look "no you idiot"

Scott began connecting the dots in his head. "wait, that's what she meant when she said you had forty-eight hours"

Derek looked at the boy confused. "what? who-who said forty-eight hours?"

"I hate to interrupt, but there are about thirty angry students behind us that want to go home, so can we get a move on before he bleeds out in the parking lot" Scarlett spoke.