𝟎𝟎𝟑

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ .

Chapter three,   𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚

Scarlett made her way to the boy's locker room in search of Scott. As she walked in a few of the boys on the lacrosse team wolf-whistled at the girl.

Scarlett cringed in disgust, trying to hold back her vomit.

She saw the two standing at their lockers in silence.

"Okay good news, I just talked to Allison. She doesn't think Stiles and I are crazy. Bad news, I tried to convince her that you and Derek aren't friends but as it turns out he knows a lot about you"

Scott looks at the girl letting out a groan of frustration.

Scarlett tried to be positive "Hey, on the bright side, it can't get any worse"

Scott begins to explain to the girl that last night before they found him he was attacked by hunters. One of them ended up being Allison's father.

"Huh, I guess it can get worse"

Scott now, with the new information that his life is going to Hell, he begins to panic.

Stiles and Scarlet waste no time, trying to snap the boy out of it. "No, Scott. Snapback" said Stiles.

No amount of talking or shaking could make the boy snap out of it, so Scarlett decides to take matters into her own hands. She raises her right hand, slapping the boy across the face in hopes of waking him up.

"Son of a bitch!" she yelled in pain, her hand beginning to throb. "What is your face made out of, brick!"

That was the first and quite possibly the last time she was ever going to hit a werewolf.

"Are you okay?" asked Stiles.

"Yeah, nothing an ice pack can't fix" she replied, hold her hand that was throbbing.

Scarlett bent down to pick up Scott's lacrosse gear and thrusts it into his hands. "Hey Scott, take this and focus on lacrosse for now, okay that's all you gotta do"

Scott takes a deep breath, nodding his head in agreement.

"Lacrosse, think about lacrosse" he said, while Scarlett and Stiles pushed him out of the locker room.