Authors note!

⚠️ WARNING!!!⚠️
teen wolf movie spoilers ahead, if you haven't seen it run away now!!

!You have been warned!

Hi, it's 3:58am in Australia right now but I just finished watching the teen wolf movie and i just wanted to pop in and say a few things.

Number one: I honestly liked the movie it could have been better though but I still liked it. However I didn't like that a certain someone kicked the bucket at the end. But I would rate it a 6.5/10 maybe a 7.

- Unfortunately there was no Stiles, Kira, Theo or Isaac and neither of them were mention besides Stiles maybe 2 or 3 times.

- I liked Hikari so no one better talk shit about her, I just wish her and Liam had more screen time (they were attacked in the beginning then just randomly appeared out of nowhere half way though the film)

- MALIA AND PARRISH FUCK NO!

- Also the amount of F-bombs that were dropped shocked me.

- And the guy in the hood was FUCKING HARRIS if you don't remember him (like I did) he was sacrificed back it season 3. Honestly I thought it was going to be Matt (from season 2)

- I almost shit myself when Allison's mother appeared, to this day that women terrifies me.

- I was kicking and screaming when Scott and Allison got back together (I do still love Scott and Kira tho)

- And Eli hale was almost exactly like Stiles, he even dressed similar to him.

Number two: there's a 50/50 chance I will write Scarlett into the teen wolf movie.

- I also have another teen wolf book we're both Allison and Lydia are the love interest so I don't know how that one will go. Lucky it won't be publishing it for a while so I'll have time to sort out Honors love triangle thingy (Teddys endgame will be remaining as Stiles)

- If I do write for the movie Scarlett and Stiles will have one or two kids (I already have a name for a girl)

Number three: when I am finished writing season one I will be putting this book on a temporary hold so I can write for my another books

- When I say temporary, I mean temporary, no longer than a month I promise. No matter how bad my writing is I will never abandon Scarlett, she was my first ever oc and will always have a place in my heart.

- And before I leave and go to bed. Chapters 5&6 will be out later today (they just need to be edited)

Goodnight, Good morning, Good afternoon and Goodbye

😃👋🏻