𝟎𝟎𝟒

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ .

Chapter four,   𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒊𝒍

Chapter four,   𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒋𝒂𝒊𝒍... 𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒔

By Friday morning the police were at the hale house arresting Derek for murder.

Scarlett stood next to Scott as they leaned against Stiles's Jeep, waiting for him to return. Instead of returning to the duo, he begins making a beeline towards the police car that was holding Derek.

"What the hell is he doing" Scarlett said. Scott begins turning around and pretending that he doesn't know Stiles.

Before Scarlett can get closer to Stiles a loud cough from behind her, stopped her in place. She turned around only to see it was Sheriff Stilinski staring at her. He looks over in the direction Scarlett was going and notices his son inside the police car. Letting out a sigh he walks over to the car, pulling Stiles out by his right arm.

He pulls Stiles over to where Scarlett stood. "There. stand" he said firmly.

"What hell do you think you are doing" He scolded the two.

"We were just trying to help" Stiles voiced.

Stillinski continued staring daggers at the two "Okay, well, how about you help me understand exactly how you came upon this"

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler" said Stiles.

Scarlett wanted to hit the back of his head for not realizing he just ratted out Scott.

"Okay, which he dropped when" Stilinski questioned.

"The other night" he said.

Stillinski nodded his head "The other night... when you were out here, looking for the first half of the body"

"Yes" Stiles replied.

"The night that you told me it was just you and Scarlett and Scott was at home"

Stiles realized that his dad now knows that he lied to him about the other night.

"In my defense, for me it was more of a hostage situation" Stilinski gave her a hard look "Okay I'll shut up"

He turns back facing his son "So, you lied to me"

"That depends on how you define lying" said Stiles.

Stillinski crosses his arms over his chest "Well, I define it as "not telling the truth." How do you define it?"