⋙​𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤​⋘

Everyone then went quiet inside the room after they had heard Asta's speech, Klaus tried to tell him something but words wouldn't come out of his mouth, and besides was Noelle and Mimosa who sweatdropped, how he was able to talk and be so confident in front of the Nobles and Royals.

"Become..."

"....The Wizard King?"

Two siblings of the Silva clan started to snicker, their grimoire open before them. "Don't make us laugh!" Two quickly attack the blond ask boy, but it doesn't work to hit the boy's abilities with his sword. Despite the fighting in front of you, you stayed back, holding Yuno's shoulder when he began to slip his grimoire out. 

He glanced over his shoulder, staring at you questionably. "Lady Kiyomi?" he called you confused. You give him an assuring smile, "He'll surely be fine. You guys are Rival, right?" you titled your head, looking him directly at his golden eye. 

His eyes slightly widened. Sooner later, Asta escapes the spell Alecdora had used to confine him with assistance from his new sword, crossing his two weapons, he quickly deflects Solid's speech, flinging it back at him, when Solid was forced to defend against his spell, he was brought to his knees.  

He glared in irritation at Asta's way. "You lowly peasant! I'm not going to hold back anymore!" 

The temperature from the room suddenly dropped, and you swiftly brought your attention to the Silver Eagle's Captain. "Nozel-niisama?" Solid inquired hesitantly, wondering now why his big brother was interrupting his fight with a peasant

"Solid, don't be so quick to use your magic on a mere peasant."

"B-But..."

"Silence. Do you plan to shame the Silva family?"

"Already did..." you muttered. Even if you like the Silva clan, you are annoyed by how they act like brats. 'As expected for Royals as well are Nobles...' you frown. The only Noble and Royal you liked the most were Julius, Noelle, Mimosa, Fuegolean, his older sister, and even Noze. 

The pressure increased as Nozel stared down at the boy who dared go against his betters. Mimosa, Klaus, and Noelle were quick to back away from him. 

"A peasant that foolishly tried to defy Royalty...How shall I punish you?"

'Bitch, you do know I'm still here. I could make your mouth shut up instantly.'

"That's enough/ Nozel." you and Fuegolean intervened, But your tone was deeper glaring at Nozel warning him. You do like him, but how he treated his own little sister just because of that, you hate him for not showing her true feelings to her. 

"You're getting so worked up over a little boy. you should be ashamed of yourself, Silvas." 

Hamari then leans down to your ear, and your fox ear twitches, "Lady Kiyomi you should probably change clothes." she muttered to you, you nodded in agreement to this as you were feeling hella cold. About to walk away quietly not wanting to get caught, you then froze in spit when you heard Nozel talk again. "A royal acknowledging a peasant as his rival?" 

"Lord Julius allowed the boy to be here." Fuegoleon defended, "he may be a peasant, but doesn't he deserve a little credit?" 

"I never thought I'd heard such nonsense from Royal's mouth. It appears that the Vermillion family has gone soft. you're a disgrace to us all." 

"What?"

"How am I, an eagle that soars the sky, supposed to give any credit to an insect that crawls on the ground?"

The room had taken damage as the clash of mana was intense enough to affect their surroundings. It only grew when another joined, the range. 

"You're one to talk." the two men turned their heads towards where the voice was, and mentally got nervous, their intense mana then slowly got smaller. "When your siblings, Mr. Nozel, show me how disrespectful Silvas is." your eyes glowed in anger. Your mana was indescribable to all of them, it fully surrounded the whole room, and all knights and even the captain were sweating nervously, they could compose themselves when they felt your massive aura. 

'What is this mana!?'

'So intense I can barely breathe!'

'Amazing!' Asta and Yuno narrowed their eyes on you carefully, sweating at the intense pressure you had given them, your hair was flowing and your covered eyes were showing but it was unnoticed to all of them, 'So this shows strongly the Wizard King's shadow.' 

"You both are acting childish." you deeply said, you were about to speak again when your shoulders tensed your ears and nose started twitching, 'The smell of...'

Everyone's attention was taken by the mage who came running in, doors slamming open in his haste. "La-Lady Kiyomi! The capital is under attack!"

"The Royal Capital is under attack!?" Fuegolean questioned in disbelief.

You began to sweat, 'I haven't even planned anything for this scene crap.' you thought, 'But that's not the point right now, I have to plan quickly.'

"Alecdora," you called he nodded as he took out his grimoire in response. 

"Stone Creation Magic: Stone Model of the World."

The rookie and Klaus gaped in awe at such an amazing and advanced spell and accurate depiction of the city's current stature. Your eyes are stuck on the model, as you try to think of the plan.

'They are all zombies, trying to get their main target.' you secretly glaze at Fuelegeon. 'All I could think is to let it happen...' you clicked your tongue. You began to tell them your plan to split.

After everyone had split up into groups they all set out to protect the capital and its civilians. You had gone on your own to protect the only one priority. Fighting the zombies while protecting the Kingdom's people to safety, only using physical damage that surrounds your aura. Keeping your magic secret from them even if this was your beloved home. It's for your safety and everyone, for now. 

'Forgive me...' 

'For this is only the way...and supposed to be this way. It's my selfish decision to make.

~Hope you enjoy and please leave a vote!~

A/n: I apologize for this chapter being short. And for those who are curious why I haven't updated, I had my exam hehe.