⋙𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝​⋘

The Magic Knight entrance exam was a success, just like the original story is supposed to be. A week has passed, and today you were in helping Julius as usual, with his paperwork as Wizard king, but today he declined from getting help from you and decided that you should go around. You gave him a face, 'Are you serious right? because for all I know you want to go outside the most.' face.

He sweatdropped at the expression you're giving him and waved his hand back and forth, "Just go and have fun, but." his purple eyes shone with stars in them, "If you saw any amazing magic in your way do tell me!!" he exclaimed. 

You sweatdropped but smile nonetheless, 'His such a nerd...but I love him that way.' you thought before going out of his office with a wave. "If you change your mind somehow, just call Marz!"

"....AH! Wait!!!"

You then got into this situation where Julius had come with you but instead of following you, you both went to the black market. You ended up disguising yourself as a child while he was disguised as the old lady. 

'Oy! Julius! I thought we were roaming around!' you telepathy with Julius who only laughed while he was winning from bah-ha. "Damn it. I lost again! Bah-ha..." he shouted in frustration. "I can see the future." Julius' disguise said, seemingly joking when it is true, 'Baka!'

"Try again next time, mister," you muttered with your lips twitching, Bah-ha placed his money on the table as he walked away defeatedly. "Bah-ha...That old lady's strong. Even that kid I played early...."

'Julius let's go..." you whine with a pouty look on your face. He chuckled in his disguise as he was done fixing his things, just carrying the money in both his hands. "We are now, calm now." you made an irked face, "I am calm." he only chuckled nervously. 

"What should we do with that money?" you muttered for him to only hear, "Hm...I'm not sure-" he suddenly cut off his words when a thief got your money, "Oy!"

"My winnings! Stop!" 

You ran faster but not that fast if you didn't control yourself you might get in big trouble. You felt a presence behind you, you looked behind you and saw. 'ASta!' getting out of the magical wall where the thief is you heard Julius from telepathy, 'Is it necessary to get it? Kiyomi?'

'As a kid beside I should be!'

Still ranging, you got in the action as you fake yourself breathing heavily. "Oy! Kid! Leave it to me!" you heard Asta shouting for you to stop as he couldn't handle this situation. You heard the thief knock on someone's window, and when it opened you chose your eyes waiting for the impact, but "HEya!" you felt strong arms lifting you making you gasp in surprise. He took the impact from the window but he still kept going. "Not yet!!"

You slightly whimper from his loud tone but secretly smile. The thief still kept going not until he got into a big hay but he still kept flying, Asta didn't let this happen as he jumped high and you yelped. 'Oy! You should be putting me down to stop the thief!!' 

He got on top of the building and still ran to get the thief, "Get on my back!" he commanded you to do, "Eh!" you made a noise but still did what he had said, 'Doing what a 14-year-old said...' you thought with a sweatdropped, "Are you not feeling tried on how heavy I am?" you asked him all of the sudden, "This is nothing! you're as light as a feather."

"I'm not letting you get away! I have to do something about the cloud, or I'll never catch up." Asta said, "The cloud is magic." you whispered making him hear it. "AH! Right!" he got his grimoire out and got his big sword, putting it in a position form when you throw a spear, he swung his arms forward, straight to the guy's cloud. 

It finally hit the cloud, cutting it in half. The thief yelped in surprise but still landed on the ground perfectly, "Hold on tight!" Asta told you and you did as he said. "You're not getting away!" he got his sword back from his hands and he got ready to smack the thief but his sword met the ground, before he could even go and run again, he was then met with Bah-ha with this creepy-looking motor. riding it going after the thief as well, just to get his moment. He did as he hit the thief with his ride. 

"Bah-ha! You're under arrest! He's my prey! Bah-haha!" he still laughed when he got stabbed in his foot with a knife, "Knock off that stupid laugh of yours! I'm taking you down with me..." the thief said then got unconscious leaving Bah-ha poison.

You got down from Asta's back, as he got closer to Bah-ha while you slowly walked to them.  You sweatdropped at the scene in front of you, seeing Vanessa secretly getting Bah-ha's shoes and socks off and treating his wound. 'Stupid...Just stupid.' 

It was now afternoon, and you got back to Julius figure still in his disguise. Bah-ha was cured and got the thief with him. You are now in an alleyway with Asta, Vannesa, and Noelle. "Don't let it get taken again, ma'am," Asta told the old lady who just laughed in amazement. "Thank you, Magic Knights." 

It was then silent for a moment before Julius tugged your clothes, "What would you say to these kind knights, my dear?" Julius' disguise said made you irked, 'What!'

"Come on now, don't be shy." she calmly said, your face twitching how he treated you. "Th-thank you...very much." you stuttered, this was not an act at all this was for real. Asta chuckled and patted your head, "Let's go! Gradma!!" you exclaimed. He chuckled in response as you held your hand in his disguise. "We better get going then."

"See ya, kid, ma'am!" 

"Be careful."

"Live a long, happy life you two."

Julius waved at them as they took off going back again to their base or maybe somewhere to check the market. Once they were out of your sight you glanced at him, "Julius..."

"It's a Magic negation, eh? That's a type of magic I've never seen before," he said as he slowly got back into his real form along with you. "Actually...is that even magic?" his old lady voice then turns back to his normal deep once. You smiled softly when you heard Julius say that Yami took in the interesting kid. "This is why I can't stop wandering around in disguise. Is this what you've been wanting me to see, Kiyomi?" You hummed. 

Then a white thing came out of nowhere, revealing Marz on it, "I finally found you! Oh! Lady Kimoyi you also with him!"

"Uh-oh." you and Julius said in sync, "Oy! Marz, It's Julius' fault, not mine!" you pointed that out. "I know that. What in the world are you doing, Wizard King?" he chuckled, "What am I doing? I'm strolling through the castle town looking for new magic with Kiyomi." you grumbled, "But for the few hours we've been playing that stupid card game."

"What! Have you any awareness of your position!?" 

"See Marz I agree with you! I keep telling him to go back!"

"Encounters with magic are once in a lifetime." he said, completely ignoring what you said, "That doesn't-"

"You never know what kind of magic you're going to encounter and where." 

"I know that true and all but..."

"Listen to us! you magic nerd!!" 

"Now, now, calm down, you two," Julius said patting your head, as a result, he wanted, you to calm down. "Uh? Oh! Isn't that the new kid from William's squad? Is it Kiyomi?" humming looking up and seeing a familiar face. "Oh, yeah. That one." you simply said, "Now, now. Well, I'm off to encounter even more new magic. Kiyomi are you?"

"Yeah sure." you said making him smile, "We'll then, we'll be back later. 

"Hey! I thought you in my side Lady Kiyomi!! Wait, damn it!!" 

~Hope you enjoy and please leave a vote!~