⋙𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝​⋘

After that ceremony, Julius left you from doing some 'business'. Left you all by yourself pouting, you lazily munched your dessert. 'I'm your assistant! I'm supposed to be with your side not be here, not knowing what to freaking do!!' you mentally whine, obviously ignoring the tense atmosphere. Your personal maid sweatdropped at the atmosphere. Her name is 'Himari', she has black wavy hair that reaches to her waist she has gorgeous dark purple eyes. She wore a long maid dress and white ribbing attached to her hair. Your relationship is nothing like how it should be right now, between a noble and a maid, as you treat each other as siblings.

Shifting your gaze across the room, you lazily drink your water. 'I wanna go outside and peacefully eat my dessert.' 

"The heck is this!? I've never eaten anything like this! So good!" Asta exclaimed as he continued to eat his food more likely rapidly, you sweatdropped at how Asta's unrefined table manners. You of course let him be. 

"How can you be so bold?" Klaus asked, "You're amazing Asta."

'Too amazing.' you sweatdropped overhearing their conversation. 

You sighed at the displeasure in the air. You took another bite of your dessert, beating the fork. Your eye suddenly glows.

"Vulgar peasant. Why did the Wizard King invite suck lowborn scum?" someone you heard from afar, your eyes trailed to Alecdora, a member of the Golden Dawn. 

'Have they not realized I'm still here?'

"I can't sense any magic from him. Them capturing the dungeon must've been sheer luck." the eldest sister of Noelle said. 'Not like you could do it.' you thought.

Placing your fork down you lean your head to the back of your hand looking at the scene unfold. 'Nobles' you thought in distaste, listening to them bickering about how disgusting Asta is. Your eye began t glow, your holding back, your intense aura not wanting to kill the mood

"Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it." Asta shrugged as he continued stuffing his face, you nearly fell at the blunt comment, with a small smile you had. 'How blunt.' 

"You also have a peasant in your squad. The peasant who's forgotten his place since everyone fawns over him because of the four-leaf grimoire he has. I could've handled capturing that dungeon even better." The young Vermillion bragged. 'This is so bothersome.' you sighed tiredly. 

"That's quite confident, crimson brat." Alecdora retorted, "It's not like we expect anything from that peasant. We are the ones who embody Lord Vengeance and the Golden Dawn's ideals." 

'They totally forgot me!?'

"W-With all due respect..." Klaus tried to talk.

"That goes for you all well, Klaus. Aren't you ashamed, being here with your lack of skill?" your hands began to clench themselves, as Alecdora continued to degrade his own squad members. Himari had a frown on her face. 

"Now, now. The most useless fool here... are you. Wouldn't you agree, Noelle?" 

Noelle gasped when she felt a warm hand pull her away from her brother, she was then beside Asta. Everyone gasped, Noelle's eyes widened as she looked over her shoulder, seeing that her brother was frozen in spot. 

"Lady Kiyomi!" Hamira shouted in worry as she brought table cloth, your hair down to your clothes were now wet, you took that move. "It's fine Himari," you stated lifting your hand out for her to stop. "L-Lady Kiyomi..." 

Noelle jumped in surprise once you moved to look at her, she slowly relaxed, seeing how your eye softened and warmed at her sight. 

"Are you alright, Noelle? No water spilled you right?" 

"Y-yes! I'm fine!" 

'This is why I idolize you so much!' 

You sighed in relief, "Mr. Solid." he jumped once his name was called, and you turned around to face him. You look at him intensely, "To do that, in front of all people. Dare to embarrass your young sister here, now It's my turn to embarrass you. In front of everyone." 

"She has basically been exiled from the Silva family. I'm surprised she even had the nerve to return to the Noble realm." Nebra mocked, "Leave us to for our business, Lady Kiyomi." 

You glared at the siblings, they shivered, faces angst as they took a step back at your dagger-like stare. "Dare to order me, I dare you." 

Asta and Yuno, gulped at this. Even though they thought you were very pretty, they took note not to mess with you. 

"Lady Kiyomi. Please stand down." Nozel warned. He turns his gaze on his youngest sister, eyes cold and resolute. "She does not belong here, Begone, a failure that killed our mother."

Noelle flinches, and her lips begin to wobble trying not to cry in front of everyone. She was about to run away from there when she felt a hand grab her wrist. She looked at who is it and saw it was Asta, who had an angry expression on his face. "There's no reason to run from these jerks." 

He got up into a table that was beside you, "I thought you'd all be amazing since you were called here, but you're no different from the rest of them! Calling us peasants, rats, embarrassments, failures...Who cares if you think we're worthy or not!?" 

When Asta started to speak out, you were pulled by Himari who started to whip all the water that fell out of your head. "You so careless," she muttered, you looked at the scene with a smile. "I know, and I'll do it again." she sighed. 

"Just you watch! I'm going to"

Sand quickly surrounded the ask blond, cutting off his declaration. HImari gasped in surprise, but you hold her. 'Don't let's watch this.' you told her, she looked at you in disbelief. 'Lady Kiyomi!!'

"That's enough, you scoundrel," Alecdora sneered, "You shouldn't even be allowed to talk! Silence!" 

Soon after the sand was cut away as the magic was negated by a single swipe of Asta's sword. "I won't shut up!"

"Listen up, you bastard! I'm going to pile up some results, become the Wizard King, and shut you all up!" 

Your lip tugs upwards, eyes gleaming with pride from this Black Bull's magic-less boy. 

'Nobles or God, no one can be able to keep Asta shut up. Ah'

~Hope you enjoy and please leave a vote!~ 

Black Petunia Trivia No.2: Himari, is the same age as Kiyomi. They met when Julius had thought of giving you a maid and a friend.