⋙𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥⋘

Once a year, the highly anticipated Star Festival takes place, captivating the kingdom's residents and drawing visitors from far and wide. The festival transforms the kingdom into a bustling hub of excitement, with an array of activities, diverse food stalls, and a myriad of attractions that capture the essence of a vibrant celebration.

As you walk through the festival grounds, you can feel the palpable energy in the air. Laughter and chatter fill the streets as people of all ages immerse themselves in the festivities. Colorful decorations adorn the buildings and streets, adding a festive touch to the already lively atmosphere.

There are numerous activities to indulge in, catering to a wide range of interests and preferences. From thrilling rides that send adrenaline rushing through your veins to skill-based games that challenge your dexterity, there is something for everyone. Street performers showcase their talents, mesmerizing passersby with their acrobatics, music, and dance.

The aroma of delectable food wafts through the air, enticing you to explore the various food stalls scattered throughout the festival. From traditional delicacies to international cuisines, the wide array of options ensures that no palate goes unsatisfied. You'll find yourself tempted by the tantalizing aromas, eager to sample the culinary delights on offer.

The Star Festival holds special significance for the Magic Knights, as it is a time to honor and celebrate their achievements throughout the year.

As you stood in the midst of the lively festival, you found yourself lost in your own daydreams, seemingly disconnected from the excitement around you. Julius, disguised as you, stood by your side, sensing your restlessness.

"Just wait," Julius replied, his tone attempting to pacify your impatience. However, your boredom overwhelmed you, causing your eyes to twitch and your entire being to ache for adventure. "I wanna explore, Julius!" you whined, your desire for exploration evident. Julius sweatdropped at your eagerness.

"I had a feeling that soon enough Yami and Jack would show an amazing new trick up their sleeve!" he exclaimed making you groan. 'They are literally naked!'

"I don't even know why I came with you. Marz must be looking for us," you muttered, the sense of resignation still evident in your voice. "But I do want to try Yami's grilled squid," you added, your mouth watering at the thought of the delicious dish.

Julius, momentarily wounded by your rejection of his cooking, sulked at your words. "Why not try some of my grilled purple snakes—" he began, only to be swiftly interrupted by your firm refusal.

"Not a chance. I'd rather die than eat your poisonous food," you retorted, your words laced with playful sarcasm. Julius couldn't help but pout at your remark.

"You're so mean to me, Kiyomi..." he mumbled, his voice filled with mock sadness.

"I'm just telling the truth here," you replied, sweatdropping at the situation.

 "I'm going." Julius just chuckled at your stubborn figure he could not help but let you be, "Fine, you can go and have fun. My apologies for putting you in this situation." you blinked multiple times before looking the other way. "If you want for me to stay I can just-"

You stared at Julius, dumbfounded by his unexpected gesture. He patted your head gently and handed you some money, urging you to go and explore without any hint of pity in his actions. His words and actions spoke of genuine care and a desire for you to have a good time.

"No need for pity, dear," he said, his voice warm and reassuring. "Go explore for a while, and make sure to be ready later!" he added, his tone shifting to a more playful and mischievous one.