⋙𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦​⋘

Fireworks lit with fuss and spark at this kingdom called, Clover Kingdom in Castle Town Kikka. Ready for this event where every people will take this exam to become a Magic Knight

Walking so quietly in the shadow, you were looking at these two familiar boys. One with ash blonde hair and one with messy black once. Even if you walk behind the shadows your white fur can still be seen, you look at the granny and huffed at her. 

'Real mature...Julius.' you thought going to 'her' place squealing to get their attention, they look seeing you looking up. "Oh~? what are you doing here?" acting like a granny for sure Julius disguise asked you quietly. 

Your bell rings as you put your front paw on him, 'Go back and do your work, Juluis..or else I'll call Marx.' you said to him through his mind. "Eh...Please just for now?" his disguise gave you ugly puppy eyes, but the thought of his real face made you sigh. '...Fine! but I won't help you with papers if that's fine with you.'

He then fall from that but nodded afterward. his disguise then patted your white fur making your ears twitch and the tail wagged in happiness. 'See you later, Julius!' you said goodbye to him as he wave his tiny old hand, watching you run faster to go where the exam are being held. You lied about not helping him with his paper, you surely help him with it as you want him to go out more often but of course, you with him by his side. 

After years now with him, you got to know more about your magic and mana. You never actually use it that often nor your grimoire, it's awesome and all but it just gets in your way. You and Julius' relationship had grown more other than just an ally, you thought of him as a father figure as he thought of you as a daughter. Every people thought of you as the fox of the Clover Kingdom or so the Wizard King's shadow, but some people were spreading some bad rumors about you, but that didn't work when Juluis was by your side, even the Magic knight captains. 

The Captain grew fond of you, surprisingly you got their trust so easily to your surprise, but William and Yami were most close to you, since the day Julius found them with you. Besides that, your magic is private, no one knows your magic other than Julius himself, even if you had joined his squad year had passed, and you only fight physically and sometimes secretly using your magic and abilities, practicing you only do it physically and more Magic Knights were curious about your magic.

Finally getting on time, you hummed in awe at how there were a lot of people in the place. You hide your presence, not wanting to scare them with it as well as the birds, and you jump high to go where all Captain should sit and watch. 'Ahhh, even if I got in time, I didn't get to see Yami crashing...Asta's head.' you sweatdropped. You walk quietly and saw the captain getting ready for the exam. 'Wah! I'm so excited!.' you thought with a loud squeal you had gained all the captain's attention. 

You jump up and down then twirl around, knowing the Captains that you were excited about this event. As you move joyously, the bell hanging from your collar jingles. Some smiled slightly, and some chuckled at your action, but of course one of the traitor just huffed at this. William smiled at your small furry figure. 

Nozel closed his eyes getting himself ready, "It is time." he announce and was now walking first before the other, but you were in front of Nozel walking skippingly.  

'It's time to shine!'

'The story truly has begun!'

'Your also a kill joy Nozel!'

William carried you waiting for his turn as he watches his fellow captains seating from their seats, patting your white fur, "Lah~" you squealed, loving the pat his giving you.  His closed eye smiled at this, "Kiyomi, aren't you going to your human form?" he then asked you. You hummed, 'Hmm, I don't know...Should I?' you asked yourself this, he hummed. "Your choice, Kiyomi. Oh, If you'll excuse me." he put you down and started to walk. "I'll see you outside," he said without looking back.