⋙𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬⋘

The gathering of people commenced, converging in a central location where the prestigious ceremony was to take place. It was a momentous occasion, a time to recognize and celebrate the achievements of the Magic Knights for the year. Excitement filled the air as anticipation built for the announcement of their remarkable feats and all captains will be 'present'. 

"I hear that includes the new captains of the Crimson Lion Kings and the Purple Orcas! I wonder what they're like!" 

Somewhere in the crowd, there was Asta and Nero on his head, his face looking dumbfounded. "All the captains?" he questions when he looks at Yami and Charlotte's way who are still here blending in the crowds, not ready for the ceremony at all. 

Yami's face looks dumb as always, as he realizes that he and Charlotte are late to meet up with the other Captains. "We're late...Crap."

"Oh no! I should have told that silly Yami to arrive early! And I completely forgot about Charlotte!" you exclaimed with a sense of panic, tugging at your hair in frustration. Himari sighed and furrowed her brows, disapproving of your reaction. "Please refrain from pulling at your hair like that, Lady Kiyomi!" she scolded.

You pouted, insisting, "I've already told you, just call me by my name, Himari." She sighed, relenting, before gently patting your dress. "There, all done," she nodded approvingly at her handiwork.

"La~ Thank you <3," you exclaimed happily, giving Himari an unexpected hug. Startled at first, she quickly accepted the embrace. "It's perfect! Your sewing skills are as amazing as ever, Himari!" you praised her, causing a bashful blush to creep onto her cheeks. She averted her gaze, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Shut up," she muttered playfully, but a small smile betrayed her true feelings. 

She firmly grasped your bare shoulder, causing you to tilt your head and look at her with a perplexed expression. "Himari?" you questioned, trying to understand the sudden intensity in her gaze.

"I must say, it's quite a surprise to see you wanting a beautiful dress specifically for this event," she remarked, arching an eyebrow mischievously. "Could it be that you're trying to show off to someone?" Her smirk grew wider as she observed your face turning various shades of red.

Caught off guard by her observation, you stammered, trying to find the right words to respond. A mixture of embarrassment and amusement washed over you, confirming her teasing accusation.

"N-N-NO! N-NEVER!!"

"Come on, who is this man? hm~"  

As the Captain and Julius, the Magic Knights' leader, stood behind the stage, they prepared themselves for the upcoming ceremony. However, Julius couldn't help but chuckle nervously as he realized that two of the captains were running late.

"Haha..." Julius let out a nervous laugh, a sense of mild frustration evident in his voice. "It seems two of the captains are running behind schedule," he sighed

"Did I make you guys wait for too long, Sorry." As the voice echoed through the hall, both Julius and the Captain turned their heads towards its source. Their eyes widened in surprise as they beheld the sight before them.