This relationship is very different and new for me, yet I see myself marrying this girl. It's crazy because just a month ago, I was chasing Lauren around knowing damn well she didn't like me like that. Since knowing this girl, I've changed, a lot. I no longer drink, or party as much, and I now see the world through a completely different lens. I rather liked it this way too.

"Excuse me-" I, managing my way through the crowd, spotting her. She was the only person I'd had my eye on this entire night, and not just because of her very enticing costume. It was her voluminous natural curls, adorable facial features, small petite frame, plump lips, I could go on. Ever since knowing her, no other person has existed to me really. I never understood what people meant when they said 'you find the right person and suddenly everyone else isn't even an option' until now.

I finally got close to her and reached for her. She turned to face me, feeling my sudden touch,

"Aria, can I talk to you for a second?" She sucked air in between her teeth before nodding slowly. I grabbed her hand and led her into a private guest bedroom.

Once we entered the room, I shut the door and locked it. I turned to find her face twisted in irritation. I'm not sure what I did, but I figured I was the reason,

"Oh no, what'd I do now?" I worriedly asked her. With nonchalance, she shrugged,

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." I sighed in defeat while letting my shoulders fall and stepping closer to her,

"Come on Aria, talk to me," I pleaded. With each step I took forward she'd take one backward. It hurt my feelings a bit.

"Why were you talking to her?"

I paused to think about who 'her' was, then I figured it out. I mentally cursed myself as I tried to come up with an explanation. I just decided on the truth,

"I needed to apologize to her for Homecoming-"

"You still haven't done that Dylan? It's been like a month," she rolled her neck a little.

I thought it was adorable but I wouldn't dare say it knowing she'd get even more pissed at me.

"She won't even look at me at school, let alone talk to me A. I took tonight as my opportunity," I huffed before plopping on the edge of the bed.

She hesitated, but stayed where she was.

"Nothing else?" Aria crossed her arms as she raised an eyebrow skeptically.

"Nothing else," I answered truthfully. "I promise," I said looking into her eyes. Beautiful was an understatement, I could get lost in them for hours.

Her face remained stale for a few seconds and I thought I was still in trouble until a smile tugged her lips. It caused me to smile back, it always would.

"Okay," Aria eagerly shrugged as her smile grew wider and she walked over to me. "I believe you Bubba," she said, having a seat in my lap.

Wrapping my right arm around her waist, I pulled her into me more before taking my left hand and placed it on her cheek.

"Forgive me?" I pouted and gently caressed her cheek with my thumb. She giggled before pecking my lips,

"Of course."

I lifted my chin for another kiss and she granted me one, plus another. After a few pecks I deepened it and she didn't oblige to letting me. I swiped my tongue across her lip and she parted them, allowing me more access. The hand I had on her cheek slid down her small frame and landed on her thigh, slightly gripping with my finger tips. This caused her to faintly moan into my mouth, making me excited down below.