Chapter 27 - Fired up.

The next morning I got ready for work.

As I went to my car I saw that all the tires were flat. All 4 of them.  Just then Sam was driving by.

"Hey you good?" He asked.

I took a deep breath.
"Sam why did you deflate my tires?" I asked.

"I didn't de....."
"SAMUEL BALLO BLUNT" I said stone faced.
"... I wanted you to ride with me" he said
"I'm sorry".

I walked to his car and sat in it.
"Ask Rogers to replace the tires, I'm not paying for that" I said as I fastened the seat belt.

He was dumbfounded.

He didn't think his plan would actually work . I know I could have called an Uber but I wanted to ride with him.

It was awfully silent in the car .

"Why did you buy the house next to Caroline's" I asked.

"Cos I didn't want you out of my sight" He said.

"First you cheat on me. Then kissed her in front of me . Gave her my dress to wear , twice. Then you set your houses on fire so you'll technically be homeless, you put a tracker in my car, you beat up my date , you made sure nobody rented me an apartment , you bought a house next to my best friends house, you hacked my phone and slashed my tires" I said as tears began to roll down my face.

"Sam I wish you put all this effort into making our relationship work instead of this worthless damage control you are attempting to do cos I'm not gonna lie , you are making things worse " I said.

"Please don't say that. I'm basically losing my mind. I know I have hurt you in unforgivable ways . I have fucked up. But nothing works when you aren't there, I don't know how to function without you. You don't need me Princess, I see that. But I need you. I should not have assumed shit about you. I am going to do anything to get you back Princess. There's no me without you." He said.

"No" I said.

"No. I'm not going to believe what you say this time. You did those things to spite me. If you loved me as much as you  say you do, why was it easy for you to hurt me that much Sam?" I said.

He parked the car in the middle of the road causing a traffic and came down . He walked all the way to my side , opened the door and went down on his knees.

"What are you doing?"I asked

"You. Own. Me . Princess. Every fiber in my body, Every hair on my skin, Every breath I take,
I belong to you, please give me one last chance" he said.

"Get up Sam" I said.'

"Please" he said.

"People are recording you, get up" I said.

"I don't care" he said
"At least let me think about it" I said.

"Okay. I'll wait " he said as he got up and walked to his side and drove off like nothing happened.

He drove me back home after work . And my car was already fixed.

There was a viral post about Sam kneeling in front of me.

My girls called me on the phone and had a lot to say about it .

"I don't think he would ever be able to move on without you Princess" Care said.

"He makes it seem like that but he fucked Kendall y'all I can't ever look past that" I said.

"Start seeing Kanaan, use him as a rebound" Riley said .