Part 23- House on fire

It was 3am and I kept tossing around on the bed. I couldn't sleep knowing the fact that Sam was in the next room.

He is driving me so crazy and he won't give me space to heal.

I know I can't be in the same house as him.

I decided to go for my usual midnight swim just to clear my head.
After about 15 mins of swimming back and forth I noticed him watching me from a corner.

"You are such a creep" I said as I came out of the water and wrapped my towel around myself.

"This . Sucks" he said walking towards me.
"It sucks that you are covering up in front of me . It used to be quite the opposite" he said as he pulled the elastic band from my wet hair letting it fall to my shoulders .

He sucked in a sharp breath.

I hate him . I hate him so much for what he did to me. But right now I just want to kiss him. God I hate this feeling so much .

****************************************************************************************

Sam's POV

Seeing her and not being able to touch or kiss her is worse than death and that's exactly what I deserve.

"You set your houses on fire didn't you?" She asked.

"Maybe" I said .
If only she knew the lengths I would go to get her back.
"That is an insane thing to do" she said.

"For you Princess I'm a mad man and I won't let you go easily this time. I'll burn the whole damn world just to have you back " I said as I tuck a stray hair behind her ear.

She swat my arm away but it was too late, I already noticed the goosebumps that rose to the surface of her skin as my fingers touched her.

I have as much effect on her as she has on me.

"I wish you felt that way before getting between Kendall's legs" she said as she walked back into the house.

And I just watched her leave. I know I'm going to work harder than I've ever worked just to get her back but I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.
I cannot live without her.

I severed ties with Kendall. She has caused enough trouble.

When I got to my room I picked up the burner phone on my bed as it lit up.

I could see that she was currently searching for apartments. Good thing I went into her room earlier when she went out to swim. Now I have access to everything she does on her phone.

"You are going nowhere" I muttered.

****************************************************************************************
Princess' POV
After work I reached out to all the realtors that promised to reach out to me but they all suddenly said they didn't have  apartments anymore.

For the next couple of days I tried to get new realtors but they suddenly end up calling me back to say that they don't have empty apartments.

I got so frustrated with it all.

My phone rang and it was Becky
I've been avoiding Becky for a while because she's trying to set me up on blind dates.
I'm not ready for all of that yet.

"Hey babe"
"I know you've been avoiding me"
"No I haven't. Well maybe a little"
"You've been trying to set me up on blind dates I'm not ready yet"
"You need to meet new people. Also I saw on the news that some of BB's houses caught on fire."
"Well, he burnt down his houses so he could be homeless and move in with his mum"
"What do you mean move in with his mum.. isn't that where you are staying?"
"Yeah, he lives here now"
"Are you insane? If you stay that close to him you'll buy his bullshit."
"I know I've been trying to get an apartment but i don't seem to be able to find any"
"Come live with me Princess"
"I don't wanna impose that on you Beck , I'm exhausted and I just want my own space. I'm losing my mind . You could just help me find an apartment.. I'll appreciate that"
"I'll start looking . Well can't you just go on one blind date? Please"
"You know what?, fine but just one date."

She squealed

"I won't let you down" she said.

Ugh.

I have nothing to lose anyway.